No more past guest pins!

jordanaire

Just returned (last Sunday) from a B2B on the CONQUEST and got pins on both legs. But everyone above is corect... John did state pins would be available in gift shop and free to Platnium...

I have one more booked on the CONQUEST in January -- then I'm Platnium... WOO HOO... I won't miss any!!!

We did not get them on the Pride with our past guest invitations last month, which I knew we wouldn't beforehand. And I was ok with that, even though that was something I had been looking forward to since our last cruise 5 years ago.

But then at dinner the last night, I had been dulling the pain of packing with a few lovely adult beverages before going to dinner. :D And as we are talking with one of our waiters about the various ways to prepare raw horse meat, I noticed that he had one of the pins on his vest. But I must have really been staring at it because he noticed I was looking at his chest funny. So I blurted out how disappointed I was that we didn't get them anymore, and how much I had looked forward to getting a pin all these years.

So he gave me his pin.

And as I hugged him, and yes I'm not ashamed to say that I was full-out crying at that point, he said in my ear that I had just made his contract and he was glad that he could make me so happy with such a little thing.

So I got my pin after all, and it is even more precious to me because it wasn't just on my pillow, but came from the heart.

Archived