bringing wine and liquor onbored???

nicjoel0114

I am going on the legand next month and wanted to take some wine and maybe liquor onbored. Have you done this, had any luck??? Have you had it taken and what happen?? I have taken on RCCL without a problem but have heard they have kicked people off so.... Just would like some feedback! thank you

People don't get kicked off, they at worst get their booze confiscated and not returned.

We just sailed on the Pride with our allowed two bottles of champagne in our carry-on, and Rum Runners of Vodka, Rum, and Baileys and a 3L box of wine in the checked bags.

It's sort of rare to read about someone getting liquor or beer confiscated from the checked bags. It probably does happen occasionally.

Carnival is - and rightly so - checking the bags for dangerous items and not for items that make it harder to reach their revenue goals.

We can all appreciate them for that, and I know I will be more likely to help them reach their revenue goals. I am planning to spend some money on the ship! Just don't tell me I can't have a nip in my cabin if I want to.

Archived