Majesty Of The Seas (Ne Ne Leakes Cruise) 11/6/09

to the op,

You once posted that you sailed on Royal once, you hated it and would never sail them again! I hope you have an even worse cruise than you did the first time you sailed Royal! People like you who are used to the low-life passengers and sleezy decorations of carnival juat don't what a really good cruise is! I have sailed carnival, once, and I mean it when I say I will NEVER sail them again! carnival truley is the WALMART of cruise lines!

Yikes; how rude. :eek:

Negative Nancy????? That's just toooooo cutesy! You're really a master of words! FYI, I'm not back, I never went away!

Sooooo.....tell us about the reply from the OP that you requested. Oh, wait! You haven't gotten it! And yet, you continue to post and set yourself up. Go figure.

I've never cruised on Carnaval, but I just visited the board where Carnaval lovers were commenting on the OP's topic. Many seemed to be as dedicated to Carnaval as you are to Royal with out being insulting to the cruiseline and the passengers. Go figure. :cool:

Darn it Temple - why did you have to quote the crazy post??:p Pssstt....I can't see it unless it's quoted - gotta love the ignore feature!:D

Darn it Temple - why did you have to quote the crazy post??:p Pssstt....I can't see it unless it's quoted - gotta love the ignore feature!:D

Sorry - :o

I wanted to make sure the poster knew exactly what I was referring to. I posted on IMDB the other day and it has one of the old fashioned boards - nesting, inline, etc. I was in the wrong spot and the previous poster was highly perturbed with me.

Archived