Majesty Of The Seas (Ne Ne Leakes Cruise) 11/6/09

I've not been on Grandeur so I can't help with that part, but we were on Majesty a couple of years ago and had a wonderful time. It is a more mixed nationality cruise than some of the other short cruises out of south Florida.

We had a great time, as always on a RCCL ship we had great service, decent food and a overall fun cruise. The Johnny Rockets is a nice addition that I wish was on Monarch.

I've been on both. I prefer the Majesty's itinerary. The crew of the Majesty loves their ship and it shows. You won't have a solarium like on the Grandeur but it's pretty port intensive so you won't really miss it. Enjoy your cruise.

She's one of the Real Housewives from Atlanta - the reality tv show. She's a very BIG personality - probably would be a fun cruise!

Thanks for that. Will have to confess to have never have heard of her before, think that's a show we don't get over here in the UK.

Now I know what she looks like, I wonder if I should steer clear!!

Is it confirmed she'll be on the cruise?

Scrozuk

LAMO. NeNe cruise?????? If anyone has seen this show, it's nothing but a bunch of trashy women sleeping with married men or bragging about the men they have married for money. Two were thrown out of their homes last year. One foreclosed and Nene was renting a home and could not pay the rent. They call themselves Socialites. Yeah right. Ghetto queens is more like it. They do provide some good entertainment though. Figures that they pick a cheap cruise. Fits right in with them.:D

I was wondering why the 11/6 3 nighter was almost $100 more per person than our 11/9 4 night OV. If you book today the 4 night is only $169 a person or $120 less.

When the wife and I were looking around for what to do for our 10th anniversary, we had to try to find something we could do that meant I didn't take such a hit on my business. Ideally would have loved to have done the 4 dayer, but time constraints against us.

That said, we booked with a local TA who we deal with for cruises all the time, and the cost of staying in Downtown Hilton, Miami, then transfer to a JS on MOS for the three nighter, I don't think you could get it any cheaper.

Good luck to those who can bag themselves a bargain.

That said, now I'm starting to worry about this Ne Ne Leakes being on the cruise, along with her appreciation society. I just hope that their 'private' events isn't going to impact on our time on the ship and spoil things for the other passengers.

Anyone able to clue me in what to expect as I can't get the vidclips of her to load (or is that a good thing?).

Just gone through her website (not putting link here as it's an advert for a TA), and you'd think she was Whitney Houston!!

Scrozuk, wondering if he can switch to Jewel of the Seas instead!!

When the wife and I were looking around for what to do for our 10th anniversary, we had to try to find something we could do that meant I didn't take such a hit on my business. Ideally would have loved to have done the 4 dayer, but time constraints against us.

That said, we booked with a local TA who we deal with for cruises all the time, and the cost of staying in Downtown Hilton, Miami, then transfer to a JS on MOS for the three nighter, I don't think you could get it any cheaper.

That said, now I'm starting to worry about this Ne Ne Leakes being on the cruise, along with her appreciation society. I just hope that their 'private' events isn't going to impact on our time on the ship and spoil things for the other passengers.

Anyone able to clue me in what to expect as I can't get the vidclips of her to load (or is that a good thing?).

Just gone through her website (not putting link here as it's an advert for a TA), and you'd think she was Whitney Houston!!

We needed to switch dates and the person in Resolutions helped us - but we were warned no more changes would be allowed. So, if you or your TA call and ask nicely that it is a major problem and you would be moving ot a more expensive cruise you might get away with the change. Doesn't hurt to ask.

LAMO. NeNe cruise?????? If anyone has seen this show, it's nothing but a bunch of trashy women sleeping with married men or bragging about the men they have married for money. Two were thrown out of their homes last year. One foreclosed and Nene was renting a home and could not pay the rent. They call themselves Socialites. Yeah right. Ghetto queens is more like it. They do provide some good entertainment though. Figures that they pick a cheap cruise. Fits right in with them.:D

WOW @ ghetto queens. I am NOT trying to start a fight. But your choice of words leave me speechless.

I think the description pretty much fits what I've seen on commercials of the Orange County, NY, NJ, Dallas or where ever they find a group wanting their 15 minutes on the latest trash tv genre of the week.

Don't worry about this group having an impact on your cruise, they won't.

There are large groups on each cruise, but you are generally not aware of them unless it's an Elvis Cruise or Biker cruise. They will have private gatherings in one of the lounges, you might see signs on one of the bars, reserved for whatever group, but you can still do everything you plan on doing. You are not missing a thing by not knowing who this person is.

Majesty is a wonderful ship, great festive atmosphere onboard and THE best crew.

I think the description pretty much fits what I've seen on commercials of the Orange County, NY, NJ, Dallas or where ever they find a group wanting their 15 minutes on the latest trash tv genre of the week.

I agree 100% but this group seems to go a little further with the gold digger attitude, especially Kim. Again, good entertainment.

WOW @ ghetto queens. I am NOT trying to start a fight. But your choice of words leave me speechless.

Not sure why that leaves you speechless? That's what they are. I can only imagine what the group will be like on this NeNe cruise. It would be worth the price of the ticket to sit back and watch. :D

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta

Archived