Majesty Of The Seas (Ne Ne Leakes Cruise) 11/6/09

Not sure why that leaves you speechless? That's what they are. I can only imagine what the group will be like on this NeNe cruise. It would be worth the price of the ticket to sit back and watch. :D

Well thank God you won't be on the cruise with us. You sound like a barrel of judgemental laughs!

Nene is living proof that having money, supposedly. Doesn't mean you have the class to go with it. Good luck with the cruise. I would seriously consider switching. She and the rest of the Atlanta housewives make my skin crawl.

I wouldn't miss this cruise for the world. I love Ne Ne, and she is why I am going on this cruise.

Don't worry about this group having an impact on your cruise, they won't.

There are large groups on each cruise, but you are generally not aware of them unless it's an Elvis Cruise or Biker cruise. They will have private gatherings in one of the lounges, you might see signs on one of the bars, reserved for whatever group, but you can still do everything you plan on doing. You are not missing a thing by not knowing who this person is.

Majesty is a wonderful ship, great festive atmosphere onboard and THE best crew.

Have you ever watched her in action? I reckon the entire ship will know she is on board...

###

This should be a fun read when the OP returns. He trashed RCI after his one and only cruise on the Granduer and is now feeling remorse for booking this cruise.:rolleyes:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1075077

By the way, I live in Atlanta and those so called women, don't even come close to representing who and what lives here. They are the kind of women one would find hanging out on the street corner waiting for their next John.

This should be a fun read when the OP returns. He trashed RCI after his one and only cruise on the Granduer and is now feeling remorse for booking this cruise.:rolleyes:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1075077

Thanks for the link. I haven't spent much time over there. They all seemed rather civil! ;)

Not sure why that leaves you speechless? That's what they are. I can only imagine what the group will be like on this NeNe cruise. It would be worth the price of the ticket to sit back and watch. :D

You probably know nothing about the "ghetto".....that's why I'm speechless. Poor choice of words. :rolleyes:

So, with the Ne Ne posse on the ship, which cabin do you think she'll get? My money's on the Royal suite.

At least that way, although she's on the same deck as wife and I, we'll be in the opposite corner in 1588..

You don't think there's gonna be any TV crew on the ship at the time do you?

Spoke with our friend in Dallas yesterday and mentioned about Ne Ne, and she said, "Don't be late for the party!" whatever that means..

ScrozUK

So, with the Ne Ne posse on the ship, which cabin do you think she'll get? My money's on the Royal suite.

At least that way, although she's on the same deck as wife and I, we'll be in the opposite corner in 1588..

You don't think there's gonna be any TV crew on the ship at the time do you?

Spoke with our friend in Dallas yesterday and mentioned about Ne Ne, and she said, "Don't be late for the party!" whatever that means..

ScrozUK

The song is called "don't be tardy for the party" LOL! the song sucks...:) But have a wonderful cruise! :)

I'm sorry I won't be able to make the NeNe Leakes cruise...I think having her (and entourage) onboard the Majesty would be a 2for!! Majesty is a great ship (my personal favorite) and the Real Housewives of ATL are no different than those of Orange County or NJ. It's JUST ENTERTAINMENT PEOPLE!!! One of the latter groups actually did a filming onboard the Monarch last season...anyway RCI can make more $$$ I guess;)... I think the folks from the UK should stick to their original plan and experience the Majesty...forget the rest! :)

I'm sorry I won't be able to make the NeNe Leakes cruise...I think having her (and entourage) onboard the Majesty would be a 2for!! Majesty is a great ship (my personal favorite) and the Real Housewives of ATL are no different than those of Orange County or NJ. It's JUST ENTERTAINMENT PEOPLE!!! One of the latter groups actually did a filming onboard the Monarch last season...anyway RCI can make more $$$ I guess;)... I think the folks from the UK should stick to their original plan and experience the Majesty...forget the rest! :)

Indeed we will. Wife and I are really looking forward to it now. Been a long time coming, making sure everything is in place, ESTA's complete, insurance at the ready.

Just prepping some things for our Anniversary on the 5th. Looking at a helicopter tour of the area, visit to Everglades, and of course no trip would be complete for us without hitting the shops. Getting a bit nervous about the trip to Tiffanys!!

Hopefully if possible, might be able to get pics of Ne Ne. Won't be able to miss her I'm sure!!

ScrozUK

Ne Ne? Wasn't her fiance' murdered outside an Atlanta nightclub a couple of weeks ago? Thought I saw something about it on the news. I've watched a few of the different "Housewives" shows, and - no offense - pretty junky stuff IMO. The Orange County painted, augmented and Botoxed over-indulgers make me wanna barf! OT, I know..I know............

Indeed we will. Wife and I are really looking forward to it now. Been a long time coming, making sure everything is in place, ESTA's complete, insurance at the ready.

Just prepping some things for our Anniversary on the 5th. Looking at a helicopter tour of the area, visit to Everglades, and of course no trip would be complete for us without hitting the shops. Getting a bit nervous about the trip to Tiffanys!!

Hopefully if possible, might be able to get pics of Ne Ne. Won't be able to miss her I'm sure!!

ScrozUK

The Everglades airboat tour is a Must Do!! I've done it three times post-cruise, and never get tired of it! You'll get a very informative guide on the bus drive there who'll explain a lot about the Everglades (which is actually a very wide slow-moving river), an airboat ride,and a visit to the site's small zoo and Seminole culture area. And, yes....you will see alligators- both in the wild and in captivity. Best ship's tour ever! Have a great cruise!

to the op,

You once posted that you sailed on Royal once, you hated it and would never sail them again! I hope you have an even worse cruise than you did the first time you sailed Royal! People like you who are used to the low-life passengers and sleezy decorations of carnival juat don't what a really good cruise is! I have sailed carnival, once, and I mean it when I say I will NEVER sail them again! carnival truley is the WALMART of cruise lines!

to the op,

You once posted that you sailed on Royal once, you hated it and would never sail them again! I hope you have an even worse cruise than you did the first time you sailed Royal! People like you who are used to the low-life passengers and sleezy decorations of carnival juat don't what a really good cruise is! I have sailed carnival, once, and I mean it when I say I will NEVER sail them again! carnival truley is the WALMART of cruise lines!

I've never cruised on Carnaval, but I just visited the board where Carnaval lovers were commenting on the OP's topic. Many seemed to be as dedicated to Carnaval as you are to Royal with out being insulting to the cruiseline and the passengers. Go figure. :cool:

temple1, YOU go figure, I'm waiting to hear if the op has anything to say, not interested in your comments!

If you're not interested in comments from any poster other than the OP, then don't post. It's a free CC world, and you're open to any reply, whether you want it or not. So...go figure.

Really nasty comments to OP, BTW.

Ne Ne? Wasn't her fiance' murdered outside an Atlanta nightclub a couple of weeks ago? Thought I saw something about it on the news. I've watched a few of the different "Housewives" shows, and - no offense - pretty junky stuff IMO. The Orange County painted, augmented and Botoxed over-indulgers make me wanna barf! OT, I know..I know............

No it was Kandi whose fiance' was killed. He got into a fight with an employee at the club he owns/runs and later died of his injuries.

to the op,

Ahhh Negative Nancy is back!

temple1, YOU go figure, I'm waiting to hear if the op has anything to say, not interested in your comments!

As another poster pointed out, yeah I know other people posting on here, go figure; it has been rather uncivil around here lately and when someone comes along with a purposefully insulting and derogatory comment in a perfectly civil discussion, I and some others will call you on it.

At this point, we are all pretty much beyond the OP's negative attitude.

Archived