Help, Cannot Decide on which Cruise

ilovetinks

I have been looking for weeks now and have narrowed our choices down to 3...this is for an Eastern Caribbean 7 day cruise. I've narrowed it down to: Celebrity Solstice, NCL Pearl, and Emerald Princess. I've checked each on their own ship's forum however, I'm still undecided!! Can anyone give me their opinion especially if you've been on a couple (or all 3!!) of these ships? We are looking for a ship with great cuisine, and also one that is relaxing....pretty vague I know but those are our main criteria...we like fine dining, wine and relaxing....:D Thanks!!

IMO...I'd throw out NCL. Very casual and the food is not a priority. I have not cruised them, I will admit, but from what my sister's family have said, it was not the kind of experience they were looking for. They had cruised on Princess and Royal before the NCL and really found NCL just too casual and the service and food to be questionable. We like dressing nicely for dinner and on NCL, anything pretty much goes. Which for some would be a selling point. We like the formality of the main dining rooms.

I would easily stick with the Princess and X lines. My favorite...Celebrity. I found food to be pretty good on Princess. Better on X. But that is very subjective. I like the service on Celebrity better too.

Again this is just MY opinion. And what we would prefer. And with your description of fine dining and wine etc, think you will be happy with X too.

Archived