Which one would you choose?

Tapi

Hi!

I'm looking at the Fantasy 7 night out of Charleston. Thinking about bringing my parents along (they're in their 70's).

I'm torn between booking a porthole cabin all the way forward, or an inside cabin midship. (same category, same price). Needless to say, I'm debating sunlight vs. location.

I asked them and they said that I should choose for them :rolleyes: Which one would you choose? Part of me thinks that they will enjoy some sunlight in their cabin, but part of me is concerned that if the seas get a bit rough that they won't enjoy their cruise much if they're all the way forward.

Thanks for your response!

If the 3 of you are going to share a cabin, it's gonna be too crowded to do much but sleep and dress there, anyway. I'd go for the inside midship, for less motion sickness possibilities.

No, they will have their own cabin..:)

Me, I always pick the port hole cabins. They used to be more costly and 5As cabins and will be the same size as the inside on Fantasy. Unless you think you are prone to seasickness, they arent that far forward to me...I pick the one furthest aft though.

Hi!

I'm looking at the Fantasy 7 night out of Charleston. Thinking about bringing my parents along (they're in their 70's).

I'm torn between booking a porthole cabin all the way forward, or an inside cabin midship. (same category, same price). Needless to say, I'm debating sunlight vs. location.

I asked them and they said that I should choose for them :rolleyes: Which one would you choose? Part of me thinks that they will enjoy some sunlight in their cabin, but part of me is concerned that if the seas get a bit rough that they won't enjoy their cruise much if they're all the way forward.

Thanks for your response!

We really enjoyed the "beer goggle cabins" on the Ecstacy. We're not prone to motion sickness - but we really never felt any extra motion. Nice and quiet up there (except when the bow thrusters are on) pretty easy to get to the main foyer and best of all... the cabins that appear bigger on the deck plans actually are.

Depending on the cabin, the port holes are really nothing more than skylights. Our cabin had a four foot deep cave where a normal stateroom window would be and then two four foot long tubes ending with the port holes. Looked liked giant binoculars - or beer goggles.

Archived