Johnny Rockets

phantomII

$4.95 is CHEAP for the priceless opportunity to stay away from those who complain too much and add unneeded negativity to the boat. You are on a cruise, after all. If you want to nickel and dime the experience, then maybe you should reconsider your vacationing lifestyle. There's super cheap $40 one stars on priceline for your kind.

Eww

We have a JR's here in town and the food is generally second rate at best. It's a novelty for visitors, but that's about it. I sure wouldn't pay extra to eat the same stuff on a cruise. I don't eat burgers on a cruise anyway...I can make better ones at home...so I try things on board that I don't have the know-how or time to make at home. I think, overall, the Windjammer has really good food.

The whiners amaze me, so if you do not like JRs stay away and let those of us who like it go and have fun. No one is holding a gun to anyones head to go there.:p I like it on land and sea. I hate Fatburger and 5 Guys is so-so to me, the only things good are the fries and since I do not eat white potatoes, I do not bother to go, once was enough. To each their own.

I wish it were an In-an-Out burger joint!

RCCL would never put an In an Out Burger on their ships. They would lose too much food in the WJ and MDR and would have to contribute too much space on each ship for the overwhelming amount of seating needed. Plus, it would only add to the "Animal Style" cruisers that so many people come on this site and complain about.

For those of you who have never eaten at In an Out Burger, my heart goes out to you as you have NO IDEA what you are missing.

Yummmmmmmmmmmm....

They had the BEST (and only) Peanut Butter shake I've every had. It wasn't on the menu, but I was told to ask for it.

Earlier this year I stopped at a JR in MD HOPING to get another PB shake and was told they don't do those due to people with nut allergies. I HOPE that's not the case on RCCL JRs.

Erika

Archived