2nd seating and entertainment

elkruiser

For the main production shows, they are usually timed to fit with the dinner schedule, sometimes before, sometimes after. There will be a Princess Patter in your stateroom each day telling you what time the next day's shows happen. Some of the lounge shows may coincide with your dinner, but there will be plenty of other things to see and do before or after your meal.

All production shows are arranged around the seating times. What you may miss are shows such as the audience participation shows. I felt the entertainment was better geared for the first seating. Also, some of the magic/comedy shows may have no seating left since the early diners will go there directly after the production show and taken all of the seats. That was the biggest problem we encountered with the 2nd seating. Also, we could never get into the Martini bar or some of the other bars with entertainment. I can't remember which cruise line it was but they had the show before the 2nd seating which worked for my early retiring wife.

Also, some of the magic/comedy shows may have no seating left since the early diners will go there directly after the production show and taken all of the seats. That was the biggest problem we encountered with the 2nd seating.

Those shows usually have a pre-second seating performance, so we usually see them before dinner and the show in the Princess Theater after dinner.

If I have 2nd seating for dinner, when will I be able to see the shows? If dinner begins at 8:30 is there a show at 9:30 or is it later. how do I find out about the entertainment before I go? We will be on the Saphire in Feb.

You can call or fax the Princess Entertainment Department a week or two before your cruise and find out who the entertainers are and what movies they will be showing on MUTS.

Princess Entertainment Dept

Ph. 661-753-2403

Fax: 661-753-0182

Archived