Sports Bar near 17th Street Embassy Suites

BamaCruiser20

Does anyone know if there is a good sports bar near the Embassy Suites in the 17th Street area? We will be there pre-cruise on Dec 5th.

Being from Alabama, I really want to watch my Crimson Tide take on the Florida Gators in the SEC Championship game that night. :)

does anyone know if there is a good sports bar near the embassy suites in the 17th street area? We will be there pre-cruise on dec 5th.

Being from alabama, i really want to watch my crimson tide take on the florida gators in the sec championship game that night. :)

roll tide roll:):):)

The Red Zone really looks like the type place we are looking for. However, I've read some "not so great" reviews on it. Have any of you been there lately? I know reviews are subjective..but, I value the input of my fellow Cruise Critic members :D

Rollllllll Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide Rolllllllllllllllllll !!!! I had to chime in when I saw this. We are sailing from Port Canaveral the same day you are and I have been trying to decide whether to watch at home and leave late or leave really early and catch in Cocoa Beach or more likely, catch in a sports bar somewhere on the road since it's in the middle of the day this year.

OMG!! I didn't realize the game is early this year. I begins at 4pm and my flight arrives in Ft Lauderdale at 3:30....I better get a fast taxi driver to get me to the hotel!! Actually, it sorta solves the problem, I can watch the game BEFORE time to go out for dinner!! :)

Archived