Miracle Review Oct 19-27 2009

TakeMeAway1001

Hi my husband and i are booked on the miracle 10-18-2010. I've booked our first aft cabin #6264. i've read some comments that the balconys are hot because of no breeze at the back of the ship and sooty above deck 4. your feedback would be really appreciated.

Hi my husband and i are booked on the miracle 10-18-2010. I've booked our first aft cabin #6264. i've read some comments that the balconys are hot because of no breeze at the back of the ship and sooty above deck 4. your feedback would be really appreciated.

Our balcony was HOT, too hot to enjoy during the day that is for sure! We went out for a few minutes here and there but that was about it. I didn't notice a lot of soot, however the deck furniture itself was dirty. I enjoy sunsets/sunrises and sitting out on the balcony with my coffee in the AM and a drink and a book in the late day so in the future we'll go back to a regular balcony ;) So many people love the AFT's, don't get me wrong they are nice but not if you enjoy spending a lot of time out there during the day.

Thank you for posting such a detailed review. I do appreciate that you took the time to write this and I like to read the positives well as the negatives. I am cruising on the Miracle Thanksgiving cruise and your review has helped me make decisions on a couple of things. I also really like the fact that you included pictures with your review. Thanks again!!!

thank you so much for your review! My DH and I will be on the Miracle feb 24 2010 an we are now 99 days closer to leaving!

i read your review all in one sitting, I found that once I started, I couldn't stop reading!

Again, thanks so much!!!! That was a lot of work!

:)

thank you so much for your review! My DH and I will be on the Miracle feb 24 2010 an we are now 99 days closer to leaving!

i read your review all in one sitting, I found that once I started, I couldn't stop reading!

Again, thanks so much!!!! That was a lot of work!

:)

Thanks :) February will be here before you know it, have a wonderful cruise!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for the care, energy, and effort you put into your fabulous review! I am on the 2-24-2010 cruise. I know you should never wish your life away . . . but I am so pumped after reading your review, I want the next 89 days to fly by!!

Good luck with all the adventures in your life!

Kathi

Thank you so much for the care, energy, and effort you put into your fabulous review! I am on the 2-24-2010 cruise. I know you should never wish your life away . . . but I am so pumped after reading your review, I want the next 89 days to fly by!!

Good luck with all the adventures in your life!

Kathi

You are very welcome :) Your time will fly by and it will be February before yo know it, have a wonderful cruise!

We are back from the Dream and even tho many of you might read negative reviews, we had a wonderful time and thoroughly enjoyed the ship...but I still like the Spirit class...so we booked the Miracle for May 7th! Gotta find a way to beat my ACB (after cruise blues!) ;):DAnyone want to join us?

We are doing our first cruise on the Miracle January 7 with the same itenerary as you. Your review has been so helpful to me. I know after reading it I can not sit back to see how things work but need to jump in right away. Thank you so much for all the detail you went into. You have also convinced me I have to be diligent on journaling so I can remember all the details of my cruise.

• 1 month later...

I'd like to echo the many thank yous that have already been posted here. We will be on the Miracle next week with 7 other family members; 5 of which have never cruised. I am forwarding this review to them so that they can get a sense of what to expect. I know it will excite them as it has I. The time that you spent is very much appreciated and I look forward to your future reviews.:o

Happy Cruising!

• 2 weeks later...

What a great post!! Family and friends are going on this cruise on 2/8/10 and really appreciate the time you took to share your review. Also appreciate the pictures and especially the Capers... am really excited after reading your review.

What a great post!! Family and friends are going on this cruise on 2/8/10 and really appreciate the time you took to share your review. Also appreciate the pictures and especially the Capers... am really excited after reading your review.

hey come join our roll call~~!!~~ two weeks from now we will be hanging out in Fort Lauderdale :D waiting to cruise:D

My wife and I are on the Miracle August 3rd out of NYC. It's our 25th anniversary in August and we are really looking forward to the trip. It's the first real vacation without the kids in 20 years! Thanks for your excellent review.:D

• 3 months later...
Thanks John~ We enjoyed meeting you as well. DD is fine, the car is a total loss :( Tonight we are beginning our hunt for new one.

Im sorry for what your daughter had to go through and mom and dad too, hope all is well now! Our daughter also graduates from hs June 19 and then she is off to play division one soccer for ball state....anyway, I see you will be on the Dream in june...Im hoping you will do a review before we leave for our wedding cruise for our son (and his fiancee too!!) They are getting married in st thomas on emerald isle.we will be on the ship July 17. I really enjoyed this review that you have done and I realize you probably are going on a different route than we will but it would still be nice to see what you think of the dream as a ship. Thanks so much and have a wonderful dream cruise :)

• 3 months later...

Archived