I Have Med.Cruise Posts

[quote name='JZenkow']I have the Posts from "Cruise Junkie" Luv to Travel regarding her trip to the Mediterraean on RCL Splendour of the Seas Thes were listed under "Read First
Med Cruise" or something like that. Many people were unable to acces them .
Let me know if you would like a copy I will email them to you
JZ[/QUOTE]
Please send to [email="kkimura@gt.rr.com"]kkimura@gt.rr.com[/email], and thanks so much!!!

I just found this thread. Am I too late to get a copy of Cruise junkie's report on the Med.?? I am going in 2006 and wouldl love to have such a great guide. My email is: [email]mdeane@carolina.rr.com[/email]
Thanks so much in advance

• 2 weeks later...
Hi I'm looking forward to my 2 firsts.. 1st time cruising and 1st time in Europe ...so any help would be great. I'd love your info Thank You !! :) [email="tyleenr@hotmail.com"]tyleenr@hotmail.com[/email]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3]Wow, you must be getting tired to sending these off, but if you could I would greatly appreciate it! I'm heading to Europe and cruising on RCCL's Splendour Oct. 1st. Can't wait!:D email address: [email="mmlinz7@aol.com"]mmlinz7@aol.com[/email] [/size][/font]

Hate to add to your workload, but would you mind sending me a copy as well??!! Thanks a bunch! Headed on the Grand Princess cruise Barcelona to Venice Aug 29.

Please send them along to [email="kkyle@midsouth.rr.com"]kkyle@midsouth.rr.com[/email].
Thanks again!

-Kenny

Archived