Sea Side Theatre

wanderlust402

Searching the boards, I have found many users that have posted what movies and other entertainment were available during their cruise on Sea Side Theatre.

I have searched Carnival's web site for a "now showing" section but have not had any luck. Does anyone know of a resource that would allow folks to plan ahead? I would hate to spend good money on a new release movie, if I would be seeing it in just a week on the ship.

My sailing will be the Destiny on 12/19.

We were on the Victory about 3 weeks ago and they didn't seem to have any truly new releases showing on the Seaside Theater. One night they showed the Sunday Night Football Game (without audio...had the band playing). Most movies were like the Disney Bolt movie (not brand new).

There are no first run movies showing on the Sea Side Theater. They're all recent releases on DVD.

They really can't do a 'now showing' thing as the movies shown are at the discretion of the cruise director, not Carnival in Miami...

:)

There are no first run movies showing on the Sea Side Theater. They're all recent releases on DVD.

They really can't do a 'now showing' thing as the movies shown are at the discretion of the cruise director, not Carnival in Miami...

:)

That does make sense. Always wondered why sometimes 3 movies sometimes 5. Thanks Mach

I can tell you that last year some one reported what they saw in July-- was NOTHING we had come Sept.

those things change every few weeks--depending on the CD so what we see this month wont be shown next month.

Rodeomomof2,

Maam CCL/CUK :NYSE is not as involved in the movie selections as the HotMan ( Hotel Manager ) is.

When I have been aboard they do not have what they say ( first run movies ) but at least they do have selections not seen by a few too.

The Pay for Movies are better in time released..maybe thats why..eh.. Profit motivation works in the corporate capitalism..

Yes i am a capitalist American ;)

The Whats playing is a wonderful idea for the daily rag too aboard and at the Pursers Desk..aka.. Cruisers Services Desk...

\Knowing Whats Showing is a Benefit/;)

I agree. A "Now Showing" feature for the Sea Side Theater on the Carnival site would be GREAT! :D

The day I board is the day of the OSU/Michigan game. Boy I sure hope I can see that on the big screen. Here's to beating Michigan for the 6th year in a row AND seeing it in super jumbotron!!!

if the game is shown nationally then you probably will see it,.

if its a local game-- forget it- Ship picks up Denver stations.

Archived