Tea in Cabin

Hi, can anyone tell me if it is true that there are electric kettles ( to heat water for a cup of tea) in the cabins on board Rhapsody Of The Seas?

I seem to remember reading about it somewhere, but on the RCC site there is no mention of them at all, hope someone has the info, thanks a lot.

Hi, can anyone tell me if it is true that there are electric kettles ( to heat water for a cup of tea) in the cabins on board Rhapsody Of The Seas?

I seem to remember reading about it somewhere, but on the RCC site there is no mention of them at all, hope someone has the info, thanks a lot.

We had an electric kettle in our GS on Radiance..didn't use it..got hot water from CL..

To correct the previous answers: yes there should be kettles in all rooms on Rhapsody so you can make your cup of tea! There certainly was last year for the Australian season.

Kettles also supplied in all rooms on Independence, and Brilliance (and Legend I think I read) where there is a high % of British on board who like their morning cuppa!

Kettles in all JS and above on all ships

To correct the previous answers: yes there should be kettles in all rooms on Rhapsody so you can make your cup of tea! There certainly was last year for the Australian season.

Kettles also supplied in all rooms on Independence, and Brilliance (and Legend I think I read) where there is a high % of British on board who like their morning cuppa!

Kettles in all JS and above on all ships

Thanks everyone, we have an inside cabin so I guess that means no, I will just do as I usually do and go up to the buffet area and bring morning drinks back, the hard part is getting my husband to take his turn!!!

Coffee makers, irons and tea kettles will be confiscated if found due to safety concerns.

Tea, cups and hot water are available in the Windjammer Cafe, or via room service.

Electric Tea Kettles can now be found in all JS cabins fleet wide. The tea kettles along with coffee pots can be found in GS cabins and above fleet wide. This is part of the new Suite Enhancements Program implemented last Spring and these items are supplied by the cruise line.

Thanks everyone, we have an inside cabin so I guess that means no, I will just do as I usually do and go up to the buffet area and bring morning drinks back, the hard part is getting my husband to take his turn!!!

You misread......

Yes there should be kettles in all rooms on Rhapsody so you can make your cup of tea!

Electric Tea Kettles can now be found in all JS cabins fleet wide. The tea kettles along with coffee pots can be found in GS cabins and above fleet wide. This is part of the new Suite Enhancements Program implemented last Spring and these items are supplied by the cruise line.

Hi Patti

Your granddaughter is adorable. Keep an eye on her, they grow and change so fast. Our grandboys just moved to Michigan and we miss them, their parents to of coarse.

Jan

Coffee makers, irons and tea kettles will be confiscated if found due to safety concerns.

Tea, cups and hot water are available in the Windjammer Cafe, or via room service.

:confused: We had a kettle etc... in our balcony cabin on Brilliance 3rd June - W.Med

• 2 months later...

I was in a little inside cabin on Rhapsody in September, and there was a hot pot and there were several kinds of tea in my cabin. I had tea on a few afternoons in my cabin without having to call for room service.

It made me think that I would bring those Starbucks coffee things with me if I cruised with Royal again.

This thread is kinda old, but since it's been bumped I just thought I would comment the kettles in all rooms on Independence must be only while she is sailing from England, as we did not have one last winter when we sailed her from Fort Lauderdale.

Do they also supply teabags and coffee sachets or should we bring our own? And what about fresh milk - can't stand these little tubs of UHT milk you get in hotel rooms.

Perhaps we should go to Windjammer and bring down a glass of milk and keep it in our fridge - we do get a fridge don't we?

Do they also supply teabags and coffee sachets or should we bring our own? And what about fresh milk - can't stand these little tubs of UHT milk you get in hotel rooms.

Perhaps we should go to Windjammer and bring down a glass of milk and keep it in our fridge - we do get a fridge don't we?

There are Teabags and sweetners but you will have to ask for honey..Careful about thinking it is a fridge it is more like a cooler..don't leave the milk in there too long....Enjoy...

This thread is kinda old, but since it's been bumped I just thought I would comment the kettles in all rooms on Independence must be only while she is sailing from England, as we did not have one last winter when we sailed her from Fort Lauderdale.

We sailed on INDY in Jan '09 out of FLL to Eastern Caribbean and we DID have an electric kettle... but we were in a RFS so maybe that might have been the difference..

Archived