Cruise from HULL!

I know this is for Thomson cruises, but i can't help sharing with you that from April 2010 there will be cruises from Hull on the Ocean Countess!This ship has had a multi million pound refit.Google it for details.

Some cruises in April or May to Norway from £379.

Another round the British Isles on 8 May 2010 (9nights)- Hull, Jersey, Falmouth, Scilly Isles, Dublin, Isle of Skye, Orkneys, Leith for Edinburgh,then back to Hull.From £414.

What a wonderful way to see the gems this island has to offer.

Flopsy

Yes I have been looking at this new cruise company with interest.

Thomson have I think made a mistake not doing sailings from Britain.

The new company could pick up a lot of Thomson customers as they will be sailing from a good range of ports, which gives us in the North and in Scotland a great choice.

I may book with them next year insted of Thomson.

Ron

We loved the Calypso which was only 400 and something passengers and have also been on Discovery which was about 700 passengers (still big enough to lose people!!!)

I see it was a Cunard ship so should be quite comfortable I would have thought. Didn't see if it had balconies though....we do like a balcony !!

We loved the Calypso which was only 400 and something passengers and have also been on Discovery which was about 700 passengers (still big enough to lose people!!!)

I see it was a Cunard ship so should be quite comfortable I would have thought. Didn't see if it had balconies though....we do like a balcony !!

Hi Jenny, Looking at the deck plans dosen't look like there's balconies :(

Was thinking about it being a bit rocky if it got rough in the North Sea going over to scandinavia.

Berwyn

Didn't Thomson's say that they're rethinking UK cruises once they've settled in with the new Dream and Island? It must have been a big change for them, having to add and subtract ships in a short time.- jocap.

Archived