Navigator of the Seas Ocean view

Crusin Susan

Anyone ever booked an Oceanview on any of RCCL voyager class ships such as Navigator of the Seas? I am looking at cabin 9214. It is the first oceanview on the portside of the ship. On deck 9. All cabins are balcony except the ones at the front and aft of the ship. My question is, are these cabins smaller than the oceanview on deck 2? Looking at the deck map, it looks as though it's in the curve of the front of the ship, therefore a bit smaller. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thx

• 4 months later...
Anyone ever booked an Oceanview on any of RCCL voyager class ships such as Navigator of the Seas? I am looking at cabin 9214. It is the first oceanview on the portside of the ship. On deck 9. All cabins are balcony except the ones at the front and aft of the ship. My question is, are these cabins smaller than the oceanview on deck 2? Looking at the deck map, it looks as though it's in the curve of the front of the ship, therefore a bit smaller. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thx

Just wondering the same thing

I just cruise Navigator in cabin 9214. The cabin is a really nice size the only difference I could see was over the porthole, you have to be careful of the ceiling. It's a very large porthole and you can see a bit in front of the ship. Great views along side the ship. It was a nice cabin. I would choose it above the 2nd floor window cabins anytime....much higher and great view, plenty of room...

• 3 months later...
I just cruise Navigator in cabin 9214. The cabin is a really nice size the only difference I could see was over the porthole, you have to be careful of the ceiling. It's a very large porthole and you can see a bit in front of the ship. Great views along side the ship. It was a nice cabin. I would choose it above the 2nd floor window cabins anytime....much higher and great view, plenty of room...

Would you happen to have any pictures of this cabin? We are booking on the Adventure of the Seas in Nov and we booked 9214. Would love to see pics if you have any.

thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Chris and Shelly, Unfortunately, I do not have a photo of the cabin. The few photos I have in the cabin are of our outfits when getting ready to go to dinner. The cabins were spacious, more than I thought they would be. The only difference was the porthole was in the corner because the cabin was a corner cabin.... The ceiling sloped over towards the window, but I do remember sitting in the window watching as we would sail away from port.

Archived