Airlines

Bojangles

Can anyone tell me about British air economy. We booked with Avalon because of half off airline fare. They are using British air, and we have ff miles for American and United. We usually use our miles to upgrade at least to Business class. We are unable to do this on British air. I was wondering if British air will be very uncomfortable for such a long way. We will be flying Dallas to London. Thank you

We used British Airways for our river cruise earlier this year and found the seats to be comfortable and the food good ... the pitch of the seats is much better than on United ... for our trip next year, we have booked with KLM .. hope their seats and food are just as good.

Can anyone tell me about British air economy. We booked with Avalon because of half off airline fare. They are using British air, and we have ff miles for American and United. We usually use our miles to upgrade at least to Business class. We are unable to do this on British air. I was wondering if British air will be very uncomfortable for such a long way. We will be flying Dallas to London. Thank you

Take a look at Seatguru.com for seat sizes and pitch

We were quite comfortable in economy, enough leg space and the food was of a good quality for airline food. Much better than we have seen on our local airlines. We flew from Vancouver to London and arrived quite refreshed. Mind you if you are over 6 feet you might find the space cramped.

Thank you all for your reply. I am not as worried as I was before. I am claustrophobic and my Husband is not a small man. But I guess we can make it for 9 or 10 hours ( I hope). I priced the next grade up but it was about $1000 a piece, not even business class either. I thought British air would take AA advantage but they don't. You can buy exit row seats about 10 days before flying, for 60 dollars. Thanks again for the help.

Archived