Chops

3JM

I am leaving on Freedom on Sunday, 11/8, what is the best day to go have dinner at Chops?

I was thinking about making reservations for Wednesday?

Does anyone have the menu for the eastern on Freedom?

Thanks.

There really isn't a "best" night for Chops. We always eat there on the 2nd formal night because I'm allergic to shellfish, but have eaten there on different nights.

If you don't find a menu then just wait til you board the ship to book. They always have the menus at Chops. Just go up there as soon as you board so you aren't disappointed. :)

As previous posters said there's no good or bad day to visit Chops. The formal nights on our recent FOS Eastern sailing were Monday & Friday. We visited Chops on Tuesday and Portofino on Thursday. I think Tuesday was an 'Italian' themed dinner in the MDR and Thursday was more a 'fish' based theme which we didn't fancy.

I do have a Word document detailing the menus from a previous CC member from July if they are of any help.

Thanks for all your quick responses. CC has such wonderful people. I was able to print out the menu and I will discuss with DH tonite before making the reservations.

I'm counting down!!!

Thanks again.

We went on the western itinerary in September and booked our reservation at Chops ahead of time online. We chose Wednesday night. We didn't want to eat there on a formal night, and I can't remember for sure, but I know there was something in the dining room that night being served that didn't appeal to us. We were also on the Freedom in May of this year and failed to book Chops ahead of time and unfortunately there was no availability the entire week. Enjoy your cruise!

Archived