Los Veranos vs La Vista Canopy tours PV

nklpikl

Last March we did the Los Veranos canopy tour and enjoyed it very much. We will be returning in a few weeks and they do not have any times available that will work for us. They get back to close to sailing time.

We are now loking at Canopy La Vista. Has anyone does this one? What are your thoughts?

When you did the Los Veranos tour, how long was the cab ride to their pick up location. We are looking at their tour but aren't sure how easy its going to be to find their pick up point.

We had the pick up at the disco. I think it was 15-20 minutes

When you did the Los Veranos tour, how long was the cab ride to their pick up location. We are looking at their tour but aren't sure how easy its going to be to find their pick up point.

Travel time from the port, direct to the Los Veranos office, is 15-20 minutes. The actual tour starts upon departure from their office on the south side of Vallarta. Morning tours depart the office at 45 minutes past the hour with the first tour departure at 8:45 AM.

Somebody (and I'm not sure who) offers a free shuttle to the canopy tour office from various pickup points between ??? and the south side. One of these pickup points is Collage Disco located on the southeast end of the marina (beyond safe walking distance).

I understand the Collage pickup time is roughly 30 minutes prior to the start time for the tour. If you book an 11:45 tour, the shuttle is supposed to be a Collage Disco at 11:15.

Personally, I don't understand why you would take a taxi to a location where you hope to catch a shuttle that will take you back past the port to the south side of Vallarta. Why not take a taxi direct to the Los Veranos office and arrive 15-20 minutes before the actual departure time?

Hope this helps!

I agree with previous poster...take a taxi directly to the Los Veranos office. I was just there last week. It is a $4pp ride to the office and takes about 15-20 minutes. Also, if you get there early enough, they will move up your tour time. They aren't usually booked. Happened to friend's last week...They were on our 10:45 time, got to office early and got on the earlier tour.

Hello everyone,

We've decided to book the Los Veranos Canopy tour for our family of four. My wife and I are early 30's, and our children are 6 and 9. Our 6 year old has been begging to do this tour, so after reading all the reviews on several different boards we decided to give it a try. We are going to take the 10:20am tour to allow time for breakfast on the ship, and then to grab a cab directly to the main office rather than the Collage Disco (thanks to the comments here!). We are on Mariner. Thanks to everyone who made a contribution on the Los Veranos tour, it all really helps those of us that have not done this tour in PV.

Cheers,

David

Archived