Setting up meet and Greet with Costa

CGinMTL

Has anyone set up a meet and greet through Costa ? Can you please provide the contact info and how it was. I am looking to set up the meeting for Costa Fortuna in Feb 2010

The best way is to post a message / thread on the Costa Roll Call forum (if you haven't already done so). I have not heard of Costa helping with meet & greet parties. All the ones I have attended, seen etc. have been privately organised by one member who has then posted the where, when, how whom etc. on the roll call thread.

Ron

• 1 month later...

I contacted Costa in Early Nov and after several e-mails. Stil no reply on Meet & Greet. Do they even know what " cruise critics" is.

Other lines like NCL & Holland know the value of cruise critics and will try to make us happy. I will try to call them this week.

There was a Costa Cruise forum some years back, I posted a few but never had any other contacts from there finally gave up in 07 after my last post went eight months without any other members coming in.

Even Costa's Roll cals on here have very little use.

What is it about Costa?

I for one are really looking forward to our 3 April cruise, and it was a great bargain and the ship looks beautiful.

I am on the Roll Call for this cruise, but the attendence is really small, but with HAL, which we are sailing with on the 24 April, the Roll Call is really active.

Has anyone setup a meet and greet through the roll call and was it worth the effort?

You would think that Costa would be looking at this daily, I imagine HAL etc are.

Mal NZ

The vast majority of Costa cruisers are non-English speaking Europeans and few of them are Cruise Critic members. This is the reason there is little response for M&G's in the roll calls which only attract the few English-speakers who are planning for that particular cruise. It's easier to meet fellow passengers at the orientation meetings once aboard.

Costa actually had a "Cruise Critic" meet and greet time in the daily program on our Atlantica cruise last week. I was very surprised to see it since I was unaware of anyone from our roll call requesting it. It was a nice surprise.

It was at 11:30 am the first sea day.

I am sorry we were unable to make it but with it being the first day we were too busy having fun :D!

Archived