shasa tour

flyingandcruising

We just came back from our Carnival Victory Cruise that left San Juan 2/21/10. We (family of 4) had the opportunity to sail with Jason on Shasa. Three of us snorkeled.

It was a very windy and choppy day with the wind coming from the South instead of the normal easterly flow. The turtles were plentiful at the site we anchored at. There were only a couple other small boats there, so we had lots of room. Jason found a sheltered cove on the way back for snorkeling and while the fish weren't plentiful we had a great swim. He did a great job under the windy circumstances. Even my wife who doesn't swim found the trip to be very relaxing and beautiful.

As for Tess all our email was answered promptly and all questions were answered. This is a great outfit.

Thanks Tess and Jason,

The Hayes Family

I was on the exact same sailing as Haysiedaze (hope you recovered from that fall you took getting off the boat. :))

I left more precise notes about my trip in another post about someone asking how to see the turtles, but in a nutshell it was a great tour and highly recommended.

• 2 weeks later...

i was just with Jason on march 14th & he was great , took us to swim with the turtles & we were the only ones at his location , We saw a ton of turtles & he is very professional. We then went to a reef to snorkel & we saw a lot of fish there. All the time he is very aware of whats going on around him . My friend sucked in some saltwater & was choking & started to panic , Jason was there in a flash & had him back in the cat. before anyone even knew what happened, he was fine once he was on the cat. we then went to a cove where Tess met us with lunch, Everything was great & plentiful ,way too much food , i guess Jason was eating alot for dinner that evening. it was a great day of sailing & snorkeling & well worth every penny we paid. Jason ,if you read this , thanks for helping me do one of the things i had on my bucket list , it was a great time, Phil

Archived