Pullmantur Pacific Dream cruise

pecountygirl

Hi jascom:

Scroll down on the left hand side of their homepage until you see " international visitors click here" and click on the Spanish or Portuguese flags and click on the top line for the Spanish language page. Then click on the detailes de barcos and youll find Pullmantur's ships listed alphabetically. Good luck.

I contacted VTG about the listing for Pullmantur being only on their Spanish pages and was advised it was because only VTG Spanish speaking staff could actually make arrangements with Spanish speaking Pullmantur staff in Spain. I was advised that there was no problem making a Pullmantur booking if you called VTG.

I did hear back from the Pullmatur agent in Canada and they said they were a wholesaler only and that I would have to go through a local travel agent to make a booking through them for Pullmantur. They did note that there would be some Pullantur cruises in Europe this summer, but did not say anything about a flight/transfer/cruise package but I will ask.

Hey Downdie and plato123.

please keep info coming.we really enjoyed the cruise so we want to go againwe might fly down with air transat to malaga and take cruise from there.we might decide otherwise once we get lot more info.keep this site rolling so its not forgotten.

What a coincidence - we just booked to go to Punta Cana too. We're leaving March 5 going to the Iberostar...how about you?

Wow what a day! Fortunately visa refund by next Wednesday.

Looks like we are going to Punta Cana instead. The kind folks at Algonquin Travel in Hull (the owner and his daughter) took good care of us.

Almost booked an 8-day Carnival cruise on the Miracle (Western Caribbean) which is on sale by the way departs Ft Lauderdale. Interesting itinerary and cheaper than the GTS price. Thought you may like to know.

I truly hope it goes well with all of you.

I guess it depends on who you bank with eh, Called up the 800 # explained the circumstances. They said fax a copy of itinerary (proof). Since there is nothing to investigate, the refund is expedited. Got a full refund noon yesterday

There will be a Pullmantur cruise in the Med this summer according to their Canadian agent, and it will be an all French cruise whatever that means. Here is part of what I received fron the wholesale agent in Montreal:

"We only sell one type of cruise from Pullmantur, we are selling a 100% french cruise going around Mediterranean Sea.

Unfortunately we do not have any access or any information about the other cruise of Pullmantur.

If you want information about the one we are selling, please see this website: http://www.cdfcroisieresdefrance.com/

Hello plato123

i tried that website for montreal company booking cruises for pullmantur.cant make heads or tails.if you find out any other company let me know.

Downdie how did you find out about their repositioning cruise.we are interested but cant find anything.

thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello my friends, in a few months I will sail in the Ocean Dream, so I would like you to reccomend the company Autoprogreso and you will save a lot of money. They offer tours to the Mayan Ruins ( Chichen itza, uxmal and dzibilchaltun as well as Merida) Have fun!!! here is the email address: autoprogresotours@hotmail.com

Hola mis amigos, en unos meses estaré navegando en el barco Ocean Dream, asi que me gustaría recomendarles la compañia autoprogreso; ya que ahorrarán mucho dinero si quieren ir de excursión a las Ruinas Mayas para visitar ( chichen itza, uxmal, dzibilchaltun y la ciudad de Merida) Espero se diviertan, aqui les dejo la dirección:autoprogresotours@hotmail.com

Papi Puerto Rico;)

• 4 weeks later...

Hello. I´m from Portugal and i`m a Pullmantur fan also!

You can see the pullmantur website in english:

http://www.pullmanturcruises.com/EN/Home/pg1206525591957.html

there you can see their cruises in the mediterranean and all the others.

The 100% french "Bleu de France" is also there.

...And Sovereign, Zenith and Empress (former RCI and Celebrity Cruises).

I made the Rondo Veneciano and it was GREAT!:D

Archived