Official Cunard Site Inoperational?

jax

Switched to another computer and didn't have a problem signing in. One learns so much from Cunard people. I was beginning to think that family members

had installed a virus to prevent "this crazy woman" from booking any more QM2 voyages but opted to blame Cunard instead. It is alarming to be old and stupid. And one that I booked I thought was going to Germany and it is not. Do you think the Captain could be persuaded to make a short pit stop in Hamburg so friends and acquaintances won't think that I have completely lost my marbles?! Ha.Ha.Ha. Cunard just really treats one so well that just sailing off into the sunset with them is a delight.

Switched to another computer and didn't have a problem signing in. One learns so much from Cunard people. I was beginning to think that family members

had installed a virus to prevent "this crazy woman" from booking any more QM2 voyages but opted to blame Cunard instead. It is alarming to be old and stupid. And one that I booked I thought was going to Germany and it is not. Do you think the Captain could be persuaded to make a short pit stop in Hamburg so friends and acquaintances won't think that I have completely lost my marbles?! Ha.Ha.Ha. Cunard just really treats one so well that just sailing off into the sunset with them is a delight.

Hi Jessie,

I'm sure the Captain wouldn't mind a little side trip to Hamburg. After all, the ship seems to get such a magnificent welcome there. But just in case he doesn't honor your request, it really doesn't matter where you go as long as you are on the QM2 or another Cunard ship. I'm delighted to hear that you have more voyages booked. I do hope our paths cross again soon.

Beth

Hi Jessie,

I'm sure the Captain wouldn't mind a little side trip to Hamburg. After all, the ship seems to get such a magnificent welcome there. But just in case he doesn't honor your request, it really doesn't matter where you go as long as you are on the QM2 or another Cunard ship. I'm delighted to hear that you have more voyages booked. I do hope our paths cross again soon.

Beth

Hi Beth,

See with you in charge, as in our last voyage, I wouldn't have made such a booking mistake. Wear your orange blouse Jessie to clear up those little grey cells. Ha.ha.ha. But as you say if Cunard is in charge no matter the ports of call, I shall be treated royally. You all come on and go too (May 21!)

Hi Beth,

See with you in charge, as in our last voyage, I wouldn't have made such a booking mistake. Wear your orange blouse Jessie to clear up those little grey cells. Ha.ha.ha. But as you say if Cunard is in charge no matter the ports of call, I shall be treated royally. You all come on and go too (May 21!)

We would love to join you. It doesn't take much arm twisting to get us on the QM2. If you get another one of those fabulous upgrades, perhaps, we can just stay in your closet. Not sure about our next cruise, but we are always searching for a great deal. We were really sorry that we did not see you on the ship after the M & G.

Beth

We would love to join you. It doesn't take much arm twisting to get us on the QM2. If you get another one of those fabulous upgrades, perhaps, we can just stay in your closet. Not sure about our next cruise, but we are always searching for a great deal. We were really sorry that we did not see you on the ship after the M & G.

Beth

There's always next year ... :D ;)

Archived