'Your Carnival Dream' visits Port Canaveral 11/18/09

DGP1111

You're welcome, Alex. :)

Later tonight I'll have some night pics from the sailaway, as several of us on the 12/3 rollcall are meeting for some eats, friendly chats, and a great view of Carnival Dream from along the shore (jealous of those onboard, but awaiting our own time). :p

You're welcome, Alex. :)

Later tonight I'll have some night pics from the sailaway, as several of us on the 12/3 rollcall are meeting for some eats, friendly chats, and a great view of Carnival Dream from along the shore (jealous of those onboard, but awaiting our own time). :p

Save a spot for us Don - leaving work a bit early today just for this. We'll be there shortly after 4!! :cool:

Tom

I'll be on the Dream in Feb. Can't wait!!! Can anyone suggest a nice hotel in by the port? Ideally - I'd like to find one that has a shuttle from the airport and one to the port. Thanks!

Go to the "I Work in Pt Canaveral" thread in the Florida Departures. Lots of info.

I can't wait...I believe the people that "wine" about this and that really don't have anything else to do. REALLY! I love the excitement of counting down the days then driving the highway and hitting that hill where the ship appears and disappears and then "oh, my god" it's real! Anyway, I don't really listen to the reviews, I just set back and DREAM of my trip, it's a vacation...and I can't wait...I WILL make the best of it until I cruise again! How fortunate we all are!

Right now she is directly in front of our condo balcony.......doesn't appear to be moving or if she is, very slowly. What are the plans for this trip........any chance she'll be in PC on Friday when we are boarding the Monarch?

Lynda

Sorry but she is heading back to NYC for Sunday.. it will be back in port next Wednesday I believe?

Carnival Dream arrived this morning in Port Canaveral as a port stop on her first New York sailing to the Caribbean. One more upcoming stop to PC as a 'visitor', and then she gets to call this place HOME.

Thanks for the pictures. That is one beautiful ship, huh????:)

We will be sailing on the Sensation next Thursday, Thanksgiving Day. Can't wait we will take lots of pictures.

Tom , I will request on your behalf to ask the band to play Stairway to heaven.

You guys have a great Thanksgiving and enjoy your cruise in December. Hope you will do a report on the Dream. We sail her 12/19/2009 for the x-mas holiday.

Eileen

We will be sailing on the Sensation next Thursday, Thanksgiving Day. Can't wait we will take lots of pictures.

Tom , I will request on your behalf to ask the band to play Stairway to heaven.

You guys have a great Thanksgiving and enjoy your cruise in December. Hope you will do a report on the Dream. We sail her 12/19/2009 for the x-mas holiday.

Eileen

Thanks - though that may be for naught, as I heard that Music Asia is now onboard (in place of Music Power). If that's the case it's probably better for you, as they likely will know that song - and others!

Have a GREAT cruise!

Tom

Archived