'Your Carnival Dream' visits Port Canaveral 11/18/09

DGP1111

Hey Don and Tom, if my wife Gayle didn`t have to work yesterday, we would have been over there. She tried to get off, but her boss said, NOOOO. So, how much fun was there from the band from 5.30-7.30 on the other activities? Who won the drawing for the cruise? Packed. Wouldn`t have been any fun if I came alone, let alone hear the end when I got home. Later guys

Hey Don and Tom, if my wife Gayle didn`t have to work yesterday, we would have been over there. She tried to get off, but her boss said, NOOOO. So, how much fun was there from the band from 5.30-7.30 on the other activities? Who won the drawing for the cruise? Packed. Wouldn`t have been any fun if I came alone, let alone hear the end when I got home. Later guys

We were at Rusty's - not down at the Jetty, so I have no idea what transpired there.

Tom

Have a wonderful vacation cruise, Eileen . . . and Happy Thanksgiving!! :)

Thanks Don, for posting the pics. They are great shots. Can't wait to see the Dream up close. We plan to get to the port early. Hope she is docked across from the Sensation. Will take lots of pictures.

Have a great Turkey Day and enjoy your up coming cruise. Hope you will do a review.

Eileen

Thanks - though that may be for naught, as I heard that Music Asia is now onboard (in place of Music Power). If that's the case it's probably better for you, as they likely will know that song - and others!

Have a GREAT cruise!

Tom

Thanks for the heads up. I will let you know who is playing when we get back. Thought we could have some fun with the band. Oh well.

Eileen

Archived