Platinum Logo Gift?

deerby27

On the Liberty this past August the logo item was...absolutely nothing!

My son and I are both platinum cruisers.

He did receive a picture frame logo item in June on the Freedom but nothing on the Liberty.

Brought this to the attention of Carnival via e-mail figuring it was a possible oversight. Got an e-mail response from a Jaclyn Worsdale in

Guest Care who thanked me for my comments. She wrote "It is always a pleasure when our guests let us know we accomplished our goals".

It was an education because I didn't know it was Carnival's goal to stick it to platinum guests.

I'm not the kind to make a big deal out of these things and I have always had a fabulous time on all Carnival cruises and will continue to cruise with them, but I find it funny how the corporate left hand and right hand sometimes don't shake hands and get on the same page!

Brought this to the attention of Carnival via e-mail figuring it was a possible oversight. Got an e-mail response from a Jaclyn Worsdale in

Guest Care who thanked me for my comments. She wrote "It is always a pleasure when our guests let us know we accomplished our goals".

It was an education because I didn't know it was Carnival's goal to stick it to platinum guests.

The situation described wasn't funny, I'm certain, but your written delivery of that situation here in this post is Totally Hilarious!! :p :D

On the Liberty this past August the logo item was...absolutely nothing!

My son and I are both platinum cruisers.

He did receive a picture frame logo item in June on the Freedom but nothing on the Liberty.

I'm not the kind to make a big deal out of these things and I have always had a fabulous time on all Carnival cruises and will continue to cruise with them, but I find it funny how the corporate left hand and right hand sometimes don't shake hands and get on the same page!

If he had gone down to the purser's desk they would have given him one...

Archived