New look P&O Site

Surf_Chick

Looks great but where is the cruise cam, am I going blind:confused: looked at the site twice but can't seem to find it, I enjoy checking out where the ships are, just makes me feel like i should be on them!:)

Robin

Looks great but where is the cruise cam, am I going blind:confused: looked at the site twice but can't seem to find it, I enjoy checking out where the ships are, just makes me feel like i should be on them!:)

Robin

They are still on the web, but not on the front/main page. You have to click onto the each ships page to find then.

Hopefully P&O gets the message to put the link back on the front page.

Alan

They are still on the web, but not on the front/main page. You have to click onto the each ships page to find then.

Hopefully P&O gets the message to put the link back on the front page.

Alan

Thanks, now I know where to look silly me did'nt look hard enough!:o

Robin

It's very slow though, and my PC has difficulty keeping up with it (must get a new computer I suppose). Plus that undulating wave graphic in the background has a terrible sickening effect - much worse even than being actually on board! Lastly they've lost the times from the itineraries - very annoying, as it's good to know how long you'll have in a port. Overall not too impressed, 3 stars out of 5 IMHO.

Hi Mick1960. We had our cruise cancelled by P&O for Feb 2011. When I go into the personaliser to look at our new cruise it appears the old booking number is there. I put in new booking no and all is ok. Maybe you could delete the hidden booking no and put it in manually as I do. Hope this may help. Suexxx

Archived