Problem with ncl.com/documents today?

tbmrt

Everything was all set for 2 upcoming cruises according to this site. Now this morning I see a notice saying that I have to check in.

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

I called NCL and they said everything was fine and that I should just ignore the website info....Worries me though.

Everything was all set for 2 upcoming cruises according to this site. Now this morning I see a notice saying that I have to check in.

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

I called NCL and they said everything was fine and that I should just ignore the website info....Worries me though.

Both my cruises at My NCL say Online Check-In Incomplete, but I know that they have been completed. Must just be a problem with website. Always print out your Online Check-In and bring to the pier.

Enjoy

Long message thread about this yesterday. Might still be on the first page or slipped to page two.

Nothing to worry about - just some computer issues.

Actually, have seen this or similar problems for the past few years. I have NEVER seen a posting from somebody that had any problem checking in when they got to the pier as a result of these issues.

You can count us in on this occurrence.

Our NCL consultant said the same thing others are posting, that it was computer issue and our booking was completed. Yesterday after about 36hrs from doing the completion a few times when the incomplete showed up - it finally showed us all booked, but will not show us details now.

In our surfing for cruises, we have grown fond of NCL's system compared to others - where you have to call them to check pricing & availability on rooms. Rather text than talk to a person trying to hard sell you.

Ultimately agree with other posts that you need not worry.

As a backup I carry documentation with me and when I do not have my laptop - I print the emails to carry with me on travels showing resolve to the problem.

Just feel so much more relieved & relaxed once we are boarded.

Have a great experience!

DZY

yesterday i called NCL and they said its a GLITCH in the system (for months) and suppose to be REDOING the site in a few weeks!

but DONT WORRY about the showing of INCOMPLETE if you have COMPLETED and have your edocs printed and same with the Shore excursions if you BOOKED and got confirm #s EVERYTHING is there, just not showing on the site; but you dont have to keep going back and redoing and said if in doubt, just CALL and they will CONFIRM it:)

Archived