Everything: Oasis Junior Suites !

Boo's Mom

I am way up on deck 14 !!

I think it is funny that this cabin is called a Junior Suite but doesn't get all of the Suite perks that the other suites get.

I noticed that also. Thats why I booked a room that looked like it had a larger balcony. I would love to here from others how they liked this catagory. What floor do you think is the best. I have changed my room twice already.

I'm going on Oasis of the Seas on February 20th, 2010 in a Junior Suite on Deck 14. I will take some pictures to post and will let you know my thoughts of the room size and the balcony size

I am way up on deck 14 !!

I think it is funny that this cabin is called a Junior Suite but doesn't get all of the Suite perks that the other suites get.

No JS cabin on any ship in the RCI fleet gets the same perks as Full Suites do. Why would you think that Oasis should be different?

No JS cabin on any ship in the RCI fleet gets the same perks as Full Suites do. Why would you think that Oasis should be different?

That's also true on other cruise lines, like Celebrity and Holland America. With a junior suite you get a larger cabin, but to get other suite perks you have to get a higher-grade cabin.

please post-we are on the next week,Feb.27th,JS on deck 12,on what looks like a hump with the balcony being a little larger than some

The JS that was open for viewing on the 11/27 PI was a hump cabin and the balcony was quite a bit larger than the standard. The JS are otherwise very much like a JS on a Radiance, Voyager or Freedom class ship.

The past few cruises we have been booked in Grand Suites but I thought a GS on OASIS was too overpriced.

We opted for a Junior Suite (9642) October 10, 2010.

But, we are going to watch the reviews of the Oasis once it is sailing full or near full. Had some friends that were on it last week for two days and think the specialty restaurants and other venues are going to be full all the time. If you don't prebook could be a problem.

Anyway, we are (at this time) looking forward to enjoying our JS in October.

The JS that was open for viewing on the 11/27 PI was a hump cabin and the balcony was quite a bit larger than the standard. The JS are otherwise very much like a JS on a Radiance, Voyager or Freedom class ship.

Would you explain your reference to 'the standard'? Standard balcony or JS? :)

I asked a CVP the question about the size difference of the hump cabin balconies. He says they are all the same size! Both the JS and D1 categories show an 80 sf size. But all of the D1 categories are on the hump.

I am wondering if the JS hump balcony is really larger than the other JS balconies. It certainly appears so on the deck plan!! :confused:

Are there any perks with the JS? Besides double cruise points? Are we able to board with the suites? What is a hump cabin? I am booked for March in room 7644 does anyone know if this room will have a larger balcony?

Thanks for the pictures.

Can anyone confirm (or deny!) if JS occupants get priority boarding for Oasis?

I didn't think so, but I wanted first hand knowledge to be 100% sure.

Thanks in advance.....

I spoke with the Crown and Anchor representative: who said yes the JS get priority boarding along with the other suite guests.

• 2 weeks later...