Grilled Onions & Mushrooms

Carnival AZIPOD

In general the foods are preplated ... so much so, if you dont want a vegetable side that comes with a entree, they wouldnt take it off your plate.

You might be able to get it if you talked to someone, but it seems to me like something that isnt even offered, except at the grill, wouldnt be a easy request to grant, without some preplanning.

I think I heard of someone being able to get something that was offered on the menu a different night, but never heard of someone getting something made for the grill. Let us know if you find a way to get it.

Good luck.

The galley is like an assembly line. The are prepared to cook anything on the menu, but it is best not to ask for things not on the menu.

If something is actually served on the Lido the same night there is a chance that there is some in the galley and they could get it for you, but they are not going to cook it special... there is just no time.

We seen the table next to us one time have something made one night that was on the menu a previous night. We said wow and then the next night they made it for us. So they do honor special requests on the next night.

I have learned after being on 52 cruises, that you can get practically anything you want in the restaurant. A few years ago, we were sitting at a table for 8 and one of the couples was wondering if they could order pickled herring. :confused: They asked the waiter and he told them that he couldn't get it right away, but they could have it the next day. :)

So, as the old saying goes "if you don't ask you don't get". If you want something, give it a shot and see what happens.......the worst that they can do is say NO. :rolleyes:

Archived