BESIDES STINGRAYS - What is there to do

cruzy-sue

Word "teens" means so many different things.

Complete list, here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=449552

I did Nativeway's Ray, reef and rum beach point which included lunch tour for $62.50/person (tip is expected). It was terrific and the best bang for the buck as the island is really expensive so it saved even more $$$ by taking up the day and preventing us from spending. Many other tour companies offer this tour.

If you plan on swimming with the dolphins, I would recommend doing it in Grand Cayman as there is a turtle farm. That would be my dream itinerary; rays and reef than swim with the dolphins and visit the turtle farm.

There is the Atlantis Submarine. Goes down to 100 feet, get to see turtles rays, and fishes. Great for a family that doesn't all dive, scuba, swim or snorkel. Not cheap, but it is listed in Frommers as one of the best things to do in Cayman. I will be doing this in February with three others. The sub seats 48, and there are two trips listed for the day our ship is in port. One at 8:15, the other at 1:15, and the whole trip is about an hour and a half. Atlantis Submarine does have it's own website. My husband and I are taking the early excursion, and then we plan to walk down to Eden rock to snorkel for a while. Or find a museum. This keeps us out of the shops, and saves us money by eating lunch back on board, and not in the restaurants. From what I have read, the lunch part is about the same as half the sub ride, and I really wouldn't have memories to write about doing lunch. Good luck!:)

Archived