Paper luggage tags? Seriously?

Justcrusin

Once again a simple to a non-problem. You do not have to print out the tags if it is too much trouble for you. You can get tags from the porters at the terminal.

It is an issue for me. I simply don't think I should be bothered with it. That's my opinion and I am entitled too it.

It is an issue for me. I simply don't think I should be bothered with it. That's my opinion and I am entitled too it.

I could be wrong ( I often am) but I think there is an option to order hard copies of your docs to be mailed to you for a fee

..... If you can't find anything to do with your time other than complain about non-issues like this, I know a lot of organizations that could use some volunteer help:D

Enjoy

Ron

I'm sitting here chuckling over that statement because aren't we all reading this knowing it is about a "non-issue" instead of out volunteering right now - lol. Let's face it, we're not resolving the world's peace issues here. It's just people tossing out a thought for discussion & a fun way to pass some time. If the issue seems silly to someone, there is always the option of moving on to another thread of greater interest.

Sorry... first timer here...

So if you don't print off these paper tags and tape or laminate and hole punch, or whatever, and decide instead to just get them from the porter, what are the tags like then? Are they sturdy enough? Do those ones survive? Do you have to pay for those? (or were you just generaly talking about tipping porters, which we'd do anyway?)

Sorry, but I read this and was like... whoa what is this? I'm not putting any paper tags on before a long flight with connections. No way they would survive that, and I'm not bringing along tape and a hole punch.

Why don't they use what the airlines use? The paper is sturdy yet they go off and on real easy. I guess that would just be too easy?

So if you don't print off these paper tags and tape or laminate and hole punch, or whatever, and decide instead to just get them from the porter, what are the tags like then? Are they sturdy enough? Do those ones survive? Do you have to pay for those? (or were you just generaly talking about tipping porters, which we'd do anyway?)

Sorry, but I read this and was like... whoa what is this? I'm not putting any paper tags on before a long flight with connections. No way they would survive that, and I'm not bringing along tape and a hole punch.

Why don't they use what the airlines use? The paper is sturdy yet they go off and on real easy. I guess that would just be too easy?

The porters will write down your last name and cabin number and slap them on the luggage in less than a minute. No charge for the tags.

LOL, not really. When they went to no paper docs, you have to print them at home, when you do your fun pass. So its on regular paper. The ones that the porters have are the old ones, piece or light cardboard colored by deck and direction (aft, mid, forward, etc) and then they have you write your name and cabin number.

Archived