I just viewed the livestream of oasis of the seas!!!

mouche

First, let me say that I am a die hard Carnival Cruiser, I LOVE CARNIVAL!!! But I have been wanting to try other cruise lines. Well I am very impressed by the Oasis, and this may be just the one I've been wanting to try. It is so impressive OMG!!! But don't flame me, because Carnival is my first love. I just want to broaded my cruising style and try something different. The livestream on CC is awesome to see. Check it out.:)

First, let me say that I am a die hard Carnival Cruiser, I LOVE CARNIVAL!!! But I have been wanting to try other cruise lines. Well I am very impressed by the Oasis, and this may be just the one I've been wanting to try. It is so impressive OMG!!! But don't flame me, because Carnival is my first love. I just want to broaded my cruising style and try something different. The livestream on CC is awesome to see. Check it out.:)

I'm often accused of being a die hard Carnival Cheerleader. And Carnival IS my favorite line. [not that I think they're perfect] But only 15 of my 50 cruises have been on Carnival branded ships. So I sure don't see anything wrong with trying other lines. And I will someday sail Oasis too. What I don't do is compare the cruise I'm on with any other cruise, past or future. I'm there, I decided to be there, might as well enjoy it

the ship certainly offers new things that I am sure many lines arent even close to. The on board experience is what Oasis seems to be about (if you can avoid the crowds). Unfortunatly because of her size the itinerary she sails is a bit lack luster. We will probably give it a try eventually but arent really in a rush...especially at the current rates

the ship certainly offers new things that I am sure many lines arent even close to. The on board experience is what Oasis seems to be about (if you can avoid the crowds). Unfortunatly because of her size the itinerary she sails is a bit lack luster. We will probably give it a try eventually but arent really in a rush...especially at the current rates

Yea!!! the rates!!!:) I was lokking at that too... I have found no other cruise lines to beat Carnivals great price. But if I'm going to fork out that kind of money this ship just might fit the bill.:D

We were die hard Carnival cruisers, but if you continue to cruise you will eventually try other lines. We've tried most of the mass market lines with the exception of Holland and Celebrity and will be sailing Holland this Winter.

Having said that, we just got off the Carnival Dream and loved the ship, food, service and entertainment.

After 18 cruises, we tend to look at the newness of the ship, the ports, and of course the price. We've enjoyed all the cruises we have been on, we see more similarities than differences between the lines.

Will probably sale the Oasis and Epic after the hoopla and when prices go down.

I have been on 19 cruises and have yet to become at the highest level on any (platinum, diamond). I usually look for interesting cruises and ports being a big thing too. I think the Oasis looks gorgeous, but it just may be a bit much for me. I prefer the Voyager class on RCI.

Archived