Oasis Photo Requests and photos ONLY

flagger

I am not feeling very creative today as I try to go through 2500 photos. What do you want to see a picture of? Make a special request here and I will do my best to put them in your answer to you.

If I have it, I will respond by quoting your request and linking to a photo or two. Please use this thread for photo requests only. Posts about cost of dining restaurants, or menus (already in their own thread) will be ignored.

Let's see 'em!

An Inside cabin, please. Some of us are staying in them so we can get on this ship. Just moved from a smaller (149 sq ft) to a larger (172 sq ft). Would love to see the difference.....but just a larger one would be great! Thanks so much.

I am not feeling very creative today as I try to go through 2500 photos. What do you want to see a picture of? Make a special request here and I will do my best to put them in your answer to you.

If I have it, I will respond by quoting your request and linking to a photo or two. Please use this thread for photo requests only. Posts about cost of dining restaurants, or menus (already in their own thread) will be ignored.

Let's see 'em!

I'd like to see the bathroom door in stateroom #11640. ;)

Did you get any pictures of the jogging track/lifeboat prep area/promenade deck?

Distance for a mile and more arond the track

distance.jpg

Deck Five Port side

JOGGING.jpg

Deck Five Aft...chairs overlooking wake. Only chairs I saw...no shuffleboard

aftdeckfive-1.jpg

An Inside cabin, please. Some of us are staying in them so we can get on this ship. Just moved from a smaller (149 sq ft) to a larger (172 sq ft). Would love to see the difference.....but just a larger one would be great! Thanks so much.

This is a standard inside #12175.

inside.jpg

12175.jpg

Do you have any photos of the Teen area (13 year old) and kids club for 10 year olds! My teen daughter also wants to do a spa treatment - have heard there are teen specials at spa - has anyone see these (ie. what types of treatments and prices? Or are there any Mom/Teen specials?) Thanks,

Archived