Age of Cruise Critic Members

Cruise Passenger

What's the age range of Cruise Critic Members?  

501 members have voted

1. 1. What's the age range of Cruise Critic Members?

• 20-30 years old
    • 30-40 years old
    • 40-50 years old
    • 50-60 years old
    • 60-70 years old
    • 70+ and enjoying life

:) What a neat bunch on this thread. It really surprises me how many were willing to post their age! I would not have thought many would. Good going. :)

It is not that big of a deal, since it changes ever year.

My DH is 66 and I am 62. WE started cruising back in 1978. 23 cruises later we are booked on 2 for 2010. We retired this past yr and now spend most of our time in our motor home but as previously stated we don't want to give up our sea legs. My signature says it all.

I am 66 and have been retired for 11 years. My DW is 65 and also retired. We cruised a lot when we were working. We did a Thanksgiving family cruise last year with our kids and grandkids. Got the cruise bug again and did a fabulous Med cruise this summer. Now we are going to do Oz and Asia in February.

OMG, I'm already 46 in cruise years:eek:. In land life both DH and I are 61, we've been retired for 3 years. We like land trips for andventure, and cruising for relaxation. The downside of cruising is that whenever you're in port, it's a day a ship is in...it's hard to get a real feeling for the local culture. Hmmm, sounds like a boomer Soc. major...:rolleyes:

We are in our 50's. We like to cruise with a good mix of ages as long as they are all active - prefer no small children.

Our last cruise was made up of seniors - just not the active kind! I have actually been in more active and upbeat nursing homes. This was such a depressing time - worse ever by far. These people had no life - no smiles - cranky as all get out - and rude.

Don't get mad at others on the elevators who want on and off when you are the one that can't or won't move. You may have thought you were moving but taking 30 seconds to move one inch to the right didn't really allow anyone else to move, yet you are yelling "Are you coming or going?"

Some day I might feel differently but right now I just don't think I will ever take a beach cruise when I can only go a few feet per minute on a walker. The shore excursion would be over before I could even get to the end of the dock and forget about going to the beach in the sand.

Archived