diamond earrings

WandaAnne

I will be on the Crown Princess Jan 23, 2010 wondering where the best place to buy diamond studs. Cozumel or Grand Caymen?

Thanks

It looks like we are going to be on the same cruise. We did this itinery in January of this year. I bought Ammolite jewelery in the Grand Caymans and then a diamon ring in Cozumel at Diamond International. I was happy with the prices in Cozumel - I wasn't looking for earings but the price for my ring was cheaper than what I could get it for here in Canada.

Darlene

GC is REALLY expensive...you're likely to get a better deal at home, or somewhere in the States.....

Price what you're looking for before you leave, compare prices and if they can't give you a super price, wait until you get home to buy!

We bought a new solitaire engagement ring, a VERY large purchase at a DI in ST Maarten in October. I was not at all pleased with the salestaff and thought we would never return to any DI anywhere. WE weakened and found ourselves in the DI in Cozumel where we purchased a matching wedding band. A completely different experience, I'm happy to say. Clerk's name is Lorena. Still like dealing with Glitter Jewelry in St Kitts. Wife bought 1 carat studs, good quality, good price.

Archived