New Epic build pictures?

ddakrt

So this is what passes for a sink in the balcony rooms. Looks like barely enough room to wash your hands, but you are also expected to use it to shave, get fresh water, use with your bar set-up, etc. :eek: Even Klaus in the CC Q&A said the sink could be a little bigger and that it splashes.

35729_435726026413_43678986413_5713192_8304370_n.jpg

Sink and restroom

Thanks for posting Mike. The pictures are amazing. If you did not know some looking at the pictures would think they were of new condos or a hotel. The mood lighting is really cool. And I love the clear glass shower door (sorry everyone).

But I agree about the sink. Even Epic's hotel director stated it was too small and splashed too much. But I have seen smaller sinks on cruise ships before so it will work fine. I think it is so cool to have a sink in the room. It makes it feel like a studio apartment or something.

These rooms and fine details are what make this ship so special. Oasis of the Sea's rooms look nothing like this.

Looking at the pictures of the cabin, I hate the "privacy" curtain. It looks like a tacky shower curtain. I will take it down and put it in the wardrobe for the duration of our cruise.

Oh.

This is the photo of the situation.........where you hope this doesn't happen as you are stepping out of the shower......:)

What...they don't have locks on the doors?

Give me a break.....while I agree the bathroom situation may be a little strange, I think folks are getting too obsessed over this particular detail. Just lock it like you would in any other cabin.

These pictures are amazing. So elegant. Am I the only one that thinks the real pictures are better than the brochure ones?

I love how elegant this ship looks. Carnival has all that shine glitz even on new ships. This is pure modern elegance. You would never know you were on a cruise ship. I get more excited with these pictures.

But I want more, especially of the Villas and penthouses.

Thanks again Mike for the pictures.

What...they don't have locks on the doors?

Give me a break.....while I agree the bathroom situation may be a little strange, I think folks are getting too obsessed over this particular detail. Just lock it like you would in any other cabin.

Families with kids traveling in the same cabin are gonna love these new cabins with everything but the crapper in the room. No place to change clothes... gotta shower in front of mom and dad :eek:.... they will love it. :rolleyes:

Ship+Photo+Norwegian+Epic.jpg

Seems to me, with 4200 passengers, lounge chairs will be at a premium on sunny sea days. :(

Very little public space on Deck 18 with the Courtyard. Courtyard and Sports complex on Deck 17. Skinny sun decks port and starboard on Deck 16. Pools / Kids galore on Deck 15 with a small adult area aft.

Well... one can always relax on the Promenade :D ..... darn there isn't one. :(

Archived