ScholarShip@Sea

gehrandt

I'm not sure if the wine tastings are included in the "scholarship at sea" stuff, but we have done two different wine tastings on board on past cruises and I totally recommend them! We did the first one that was around $10 on one cruise and did the more expensive tasting on the next cruise. You get to taste an assortment of diff wines, paired with cheeses (and meats, which we didn't try as we are vegetarian) and you also got to learn all about the wines, too! A very fun and memorable experience!

I dont think ScholarShip at sea is being phased out it is just being done in a more efficent manner.

I say that because I am one - I do destination related topics (pirates, atlantis, bermuda triangle, precolumbian culture, etc.). I am currently scheduled for the Ruby Princess New Year's cruise.

Fair winds and following sails be with you.

Has anyone done the ScholarShip at sea? Especially the Wine tasting, scrapbooking, culinary Arts. Is there a charge for them?

Same for lectures?

Princess uses the term "ScholarShip at Sea" to cover a wide range of activities, some with costs and some without.

Those without include:

Special lectures which will vary by cruise

Lectures that really cover a port (not the "let's shop at recommended stores" presentations)

The cooking demo in the Princess Theater

Those with a charge include:

Computer lectures other than the one which talks about the ones you can pay for.

The wine tastings.

Craft activities such as ceramics and scrapbooking

Photography lectures other than the one which talks about the ones you can pay for

Archived