Down and dirty -- how's the toilet paper and tissues?

KyRoamer

your gonna dirt it and flush it anyways? The Costco and Grocery store Premium toilet paper will get stuck in your toilet on the ship.

you can ask for premium toilet paper that they give to the mini and full suites.

I agree that the toilet paper is very thin and scratchy. Can anyone verify if there is a "premium toilet paper" for guests in a SUITE. If that's true, then shame on Princess for not sharing some with all of us "low class passengers" who book a Balcony, OV or Interior cabin.:eek: Who do you ask to get the "GOOD STUFF"???

I agree that the toilet paper is very thin and scratchy. Can anyone verify if there is a "premium toilet paper" for guests in a SUITE. If that's true, then shame on Princess for not sharing some with all of us "low class passengers" who book a Balcony, OV or Interior cabin.:eek: Who do you ask to get the "GOOD STUFF"???

Same system same paper.

The TP has been fine for us and I'd only bring my own tissues if I had a cold going in and needed some Puffs with lotion or something like that.

You're sure to find some people who pack just about anything to ensure they have a comfortable home-like experience, if you want to use luggage space it's your choice!

No special paper in Suite. On the Sapphire now and it is the thin, scratchy stuff!:eek:

No special paper in Suite. On the Sapphire now and it is the thin, scratchy stuff!:eek:

One day in getting onto the elevator I noticed a door open in a crew area and there were cases of something called (I think) Envirovison. I thought it might be new TV's but I realized later (looking at the wrapper on the extra roll in our suite) it was TP:D. No special stuff for the suites, but whatever it is - it's better than the stuff we have at work...not that's bad!

Archived