I'm doing the single digit dance freedom dec19th

spotter27

I am so excited going on the freedom next sat, anyone have any good idea's for me. Anything I need to know?

Don't forget to check out my favorite band "Music Boardwalk". They usually play in one of the lounges and they are awesome. Have a great cruise and don't forget post your review when you come back. Mary49

Wow I envy you guys who are going on the Freedom! We left her on Nov 15. We tried and tried to stay on but for some dumb reason they insisted that we either pay more or leave. Sheesh can you get over the gaul of these people? The sad thing is that you too will have to deal with these people in a few days. They were nice to us for 8 days tho so I cant really complain!

Ahhhh the Freedom!!!! Wonderful Wonderful Freedom. I guess my best time that we had was on the outdoor promanade on Deck 5 just standing by the rail watching the water spray out from the sides of the ship as we cut through the water. We had so many wonderful experiences. We watched many Seaside Theatre movies while snacking on whatever we could find or eating ice cream. I know that you will have a wonderful trip!

I'm still excited for the cruise but hope it's going to be higher than 72 degrees in Cozumel.We've been there in the winter before and it's always been 80 even with rain.Where's the global warming,lol?That's too cold for a beach day and that was our only chance.Hope it warms up!

We are leaving in the morning to head to FL!!!:D So excited to meet everyone!!

"I'm still excited for the cruise but hope it's going to be higher than 72 degrees in Cozumel.We've been there in the winter before and it's always been 80 even with rain.Where's the global warming,lol?That's too cold for a beach day and that was our only chance.Hope it warms up!"

I wouldn't worry too much about it - we just returned from a week in Cancun and the weather was much nicer than the forecast!:)

My family is on the same cruise. Can't wait. Fly out of Charlotte Sat morning.

Welcome to CC! You should check out the roll call for this cruise - we have several things planned. Here is the link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=946737

Look forward to meeting you there.

Most important is the meet & greet - it is on sunday at 10am in the swingtime lounge.

Check out the roll call thread for the other plans.

Archived