John Challenger has been found!

Sail With Me

For everyone who has been looking for the best Cruise Director ever, John Challenger, he has been found.

We just returned from a New Year's voyage on the Celebrity Galaxy and were thrilled that John Challenger was the Cruise Director. If you are suffering from JC withdrawal, you can sail with John once again.

He is the best of the best!

John, if you read this, thank you for making our trip so special. You are a true host!!! We will you continued success always.

Karen and Bob

For everyone who has been looking for the best Cruise Director ever, John Challenger, he has been found.

We just returned from a New Year's voyage on the Celebrity Galaxy and were thrilled that John Challenger was the Cruise Director. If you are suffering from JC withdrawal, you can sail with John once again.

He is the best of the best!

John, if you read this, thank you for making our trip so special. You are a true host!!! We will you continued success always.

Karen and Bob

I certainly tend to favor the "old schoolers". I'm sure anyone who has sailed with Susan Wood would certainly agree with me. Does anyone out there remember Rick Spath?

Steve

I certainly tend to favor the "old schoolers". I'm sure anyone who has sailed with Susan Wood would certainly agree with me. Does anyone out there remember Rick Spath?

Steve

TomC and I do, in fact I think Tom may still keep in touch with Rick & Patty. Is this right Tom?

Who remembers, David Lawton, Steve Lewis, David DeHavilland, Brian Pryce, Scott McKay? And then there were the gracious Hostesses who greeted you in the receiving line at the Captain's Reception. Too bad this is all in the past now. :(

John Challenger was the cruise director on the 8/27/04 Ryndam sailing southbound from Seward to Vancouver. He was very good. Why did he leave Holland America for Celebrity?

Cheers

General Max

Who knows? ... Susan Wood returned to HAL *from* Celebrity so go figure! ;)

Steve

Was he on HAL in the late 80's?

Was he on HAL in the late 80's?

Never knew how far back he went with HAL, but I do know that Rick was with them up to the late 90's. He was the Cruise Director on the final voyage of the ss Rotterdam in Sept. '97.

I believe he left HAL for Disney right after that.

Liz and Esme---there is no such thing as cruising too long. Only cruising longer than most others.

Now I don't want to hear any more silly talk out of you that either one of you has been cruising too long!

I can only hope to catch up to you someday.

Archived