4 Night Century Cruise?

vplsh

Hello everyone,

We are booked on the 4 night cruise on Century on 12/26 and was wondering if anyone had been on one since she returned to Miami from Europe.

Would love to hear all about your trip if you have. This will be our first Celebrity cruise and we're looking forward to it!

Thanks!

We're back from the first Century cruise since she returned from Europe, a 5-nighter. We had a FABULOUS time! I'm trying to get together a full review. It was our first time on Celebrity, and only our second cruise ever, so I don't have much to compare it, too. We absolutely loved it. I thought the ship was in great shape. We were on deck 9 in a cc veranda and couldn't have been happier with our cabin. We tried the casual dining option, and that was terrific. We did late seating and ended up at a table for 8 with a great group. The food for us was overall good, but there were definitely few "misses", including some chewy steaks. But, that's the beauty of a cruise... if you don't like something, they'll gladly bring you something else!

Let me know if you have specific questions. I can't wait for us to do it again!

Hello everyone,

We are booked on the 4 night cruise on Century on 12/26 and was wondering if anyone had been on one since she returned to Miami from Europe.

Would love to hear all about your trip if you have. This will be our first Celebrity cruise and we're looking forward to it!

Thanks!

I posted today a great review of everythign but the gym. it was small with good cardio.

Archived