Another Quick QUestion!

Hombre59

We depart on Freedom Of the Seas January 24th (Anniversary Cruise), on the Western Route.

What day are the formal nights? The second night (the 25th) is our anniversary, and I believe, if my memory serves right, that most formal nights are on the 2nd and 5th night. We want to book Chops/Portofino, but we also love the Formal nights and don't want to miss one of those. Thank you.

We depart on Freedom Of the Seas January 24th (Anniversary Cruise), on the Western Route.

What day are the formal nights? The second night (the 25th) is our anniversary, and I believe, if my memory serves right, that most formal nights are on the 2nd and 5th night. We want to book Chops/Portofino, but we also love the Formal nights and don't want to miss one of those. Thank you.

On a 7 night cruise, the formal nights are almost always on the second and the second last night of the cruise. First and last nights are always casual.:)

Do the formal night in the dining room...let everyone "oooh and ahh" over your anniversary...you can do the specialty thing another night...it really doesn't matter! After 25 years...you know how to make an evening special! (We're on our 35th...the exact date isn't a humongous factor anymore!!)

Archived