Iceland Oct 2009 - 4 wheel drive tour

pberk

Just added to our video albums Iceland from our Baltic and Transatlantic trip on Emerald Princess in Sept-Oct 2009. It was one of the BEST tours ever! A trip highlight. - Paul

Thanks for posting the footage. And good job on the editing, too.

I watched both parts, hoping to see some volcano footage. I guess a geothermal bore-hole was worth it! <smile>

Hi Paul,

Thankyou for allowing us to share your experiences on the World Cruise.

What attracted us to your series was the South American ports on your QE2 world Cruise. We have booked to travel from Rio to San Francisco in 2011 and quite a number of your videos cover our Ports of Call. This has given us a good overview of the region, especially since some of our group are keen on doing the iguasso falls.

Well done - an excellent series and a good teaser for the adventure ahead.

Best Wishes,

Peter & Yvonne (Aust.)

Hi Paul,

Thanks so much for taking the time to post your videos for our enjoyment. I have watched only the first one so far, but when I have more time I will watch part 2. We will be staying in Reyjkavak next May for 3 nights and would love to do this tour. Could you share with us who the tour company was? :rolleyes:

Hi Paul,

Thanks so much for taking the time to post your videos for our enjoyment. I have watched only the first one so far, but when I have more time I will watch part 2. We will be staying in Reyjkavak next May for 3 nights and would love to do this tour. Could you share with us who the tour company was? :rolleyes:

We took this tour off the Emerald Princess so I'm not completely sure of the tour operators name but I think it is this one.

Atlantik DMC

http://www.eibtm.com/page.cfm/Action=Exhib/ExhibID=4445/OSite=093095de_44

There are many tours that go to the same places but Elisabet, Bjarni and Ingi were unique !! I did get Elisabet's e-mail. She is an independent guide but she will remember the tour and the video I made for her, Bjarni and Ingi. brand@ismennt.is

You are going to love Iceland! - Paul

Archived