Cabin 7206

Spring

So surprised to see this thread! This cabin has a strange shape - it looks sort of short and squat. We were assigned this cabin and the one next door which looks more traditionally shaped. We will have 2 adults and a 5 year old sleeping in one cabin and just one adult in the other. Does anyone know if this cabin is more or less comfortable to have the extra bodies?

So surprised to see this thread! This cabin has a strange shape - it looks sort of short and squat. We were assigned this cabin and the one next door which looks more traditionally shaped. We will have 2 adults and a 5 year old sleeping in one cabin and just one adult in the other. Does anyone know if this cabin is more or less comfortable to have the extra bodies?

That is why I started this, I have this Cabin for 14days and was looking for some information. I will try to link this

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/multimedia/popup/cabinTypes.do;jsessionid=0000dOrQI6DY0ZNWg5MnAEWxxy_:12h3g0fq2?br=R&cabincls=O&cabinType=SO&popuptype=schematicImage&cabinTypes=cabinTypes

I understand this is the cabin.

That is why I started this, I have this Cabin for 14days and was looking for some information. I will try to link this

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/multimedia/popup/cabinTypes.do;jsessionid=0000dOrQI6DY0ZNWg5MnAEWxxy_:12h3g0fq2?br=R&cabincls=O&cabinType=SO&popuptype=schematicImage&cabinTypes=cabinTypes

I understand this is the cabin.

Oh My! This does look different... Well, I guess we'll find out next week!

• 2 weeks later...

Just off IOS and cabin 7206. We really liked it. It is shaped like a big triangle instead of a rectangle and felt much roomier than a typical cabin. It was not configured like in the picture you posted. The bathroom was in one corner with the head of the bed along the wall between the door to the cabin and the bathroom. Laying in bed we were facing the windows along the long side of the triangle. We had 2 large windows so lots of natural light. We were required to keep the curtains closed at night because the light from the cabin reflected into the wheel house. The anchors were VERY loud when tendering but since we had an early tour and were traveling with a 5 year old we found it fun. Be ready for very long walks to the aft for meals, AO, flow rider, etc. Post if you have any specific questions I can answer.

Just off IOS and cabin 7206. We really liked it. It is shaped like a big triangle instead of a rectangle and felt much roomier than a typical cabin. It was not configured like in the picture you posted. The bathroom was in one corner with the head of the bed along the wall between the door to the cabin and the bathroom. Laying in bed we were facing the windows along the long side of the triangle. We had 2 large windows so lots of natural light. We were required to keep the curtains closed at night because the light from the cabin reflected into the wheel house. The anchors were VERY loud when tendering but since we had an early tour and were traveling with a 5 year old we found it fun. Be ready for very long walks to the aft for meals, AO, flow rider, etc. Post if you have any specific questions I can answer.

Thanks for the information. I am on the Voyager Jan 24th, I am going to try and see if I cane see the cabin.

Archived