Aft Cabin Question

lgmg

Grab that cabin before someone else does and worry about pros and cons afterwards. There are hundreds of other cabins you can easily switch to.

Can you tell we LOVE aft cabins. They are quieter, more private and come with an awesome view of the wake, fully covered and have larger balconies than those on the side of the ship.

Grab that cabin before someone else does and worry about pros and cons afterwards. There are hundreds of other cabins you can easily switch to.

Can you tell we LOVE aft cabins. They are quieter, more private and come with an awesome view of the wake, fully covered and have larger balconies than those on the side of the ship.

You will be completely protected from the wind on the aft, and will be able to use your veranda 24/7 ! Once you try it, you'll always jump on afts and become a certified aft dweller !

Aft cabins are the best and especially for an Alaska cruise. You have a 180 degree view and when cruising Glacier Bay or Tracy Arm you can have your coffee on your balcony, the naturalist on the TV and the warmth of your cabin to warm up. The only thing is, you see where you've been instead of where you're going -but totally worth it!:)

WOW I cant believe it I just snagged up room C752 aft on Caribbean Princess in march!!! WHooooohooo...I did good right???

Congrats! You will love it. We're in C752 on the Emerald in November. That cabin is great! Enjoy.

I am considering booking an aft cabin with a balcony for an Alaska cruise. Can anyone give me the pros and or cons before I make this decision? Thanks.:confused:

If you are used to midship, the you will notice vibration more at first. At 2 in the morning, coming from the disco, it's a looooooooooooong walk, in high heels:D

For that you get to enjoy the sound of the wake, the view, protection from the wind, and always having a last look at where you have been;)

There are two deck chairs that recline and two regular chairs and a table. There is also a ottoman type stool that you prop your feet on while on the reclining chairs. It works out very well and is very comfortable. The balcony is very deep so there is lots of room.

I have cruised aft before....just not on Princess. (Twice on RCCL on the Liberty and the Adventure) I dont the walks....helps burn some of the over-eatting I do;) You do agree this is a great room though right?? Better then midship (if Im not looking to be close to elevator)?

I have cruised aft before....just not on Princess. (Twice on RCCL on the Liberty and the Adventure) I dont the walks....helps burn some of the over-eatting I do;) You do agree this is a great room though right?? Better then midship (if Im not looking to be close to elevator)?

YESSSSSSSSSS. The OP asked for pros and cons so I tried to recall difference I noticed to be balance. Here is a pic of ours plus a video. We have the hump on RCCL next.

Check out the sounds and the thought of having your first cup of coffee

You can truly dance as if no one is watching (or maybe just taping) if you can't make it to the disco:D

http://travel.webshots.com/video/3063681130101627832NASeuk

http://travel.webshots.com/video/3042880880101627832JsNjEj

2731844050101627832S425x425Q85.jpg

I am considering booking an aft cabin with a balcony for an Alaska cruise. Can anyone give me the pros and or cons before I make this decision? Thanks.:confused:
For me, there are NO cons to an aft cabin. Nothing beats the sound and view of the wake.

WOW I cant believe it I just snagged up room C752 aft on Caribbean Princess in march!!! WHooooohooo...I did good right???
You did excellent! That was my very first cabin on my first cruise.........spoiled forever! Enjoy!:)

Archived