Anyone noticed their countdown clocks have dissapeared?

cazz0069

My countdown clock has vanished :confused: I noticed everyone on our roll call who had the same type has all gone. Anyone else experiencing this minor technical hiccup. Any ideas on how to fix? Cheers y`all Jas :)

I can see it:confused:

It could be just a holiday thing.

Sometimes when you click a link it comes up to say its broken and a message has been sent to the administrators, and when you click back its fixed.

Some of the servers we link through may have a smaller staff on at this time of the year.

Mine's gone too Jas. It happens from time to time. I love seeing the days whittle away too.:)

Anna

BTW, I can't see yours either Karen.

hehe Anna, i knew you would stand by me;) I can see other types of clocks but just not the standard one that this site offers...odd. I am sure it will be back! :D

Weelllllll, you might be right there, Karen. After all, mine has NEVER disappeared! ......and a girl who never drinks............wait! my halo is slipping down around my neck and choking me.......aaaaggghhh! ;)

Seriously, though, someone asked Walt on the forum what was the cause but he didn't reply, - I guess there are too many posts for him to read. Next time it happens it might be an idea to send him a PM if you can on here.

Aaahh that's good, Cazz. It's a bummer when you can't see how long you have to wait. When your cruise starts I'll only have 14 days to wait.....Yayy! :)

Sandy, i will be getting off as you get ready to board yours...:cool: Trust me, i am so excited...where is yours off too? :)

Sandy, i will be getting off as you get ready to board yours...:cool: Trust me, i am so excited...where is yours off too? :)

Circumnavigating New Zealand, Cazz - sooooooo looking forward to it.

Those pesky gremlins!!! I can still see everyone's clocks. :confused:;)

Circumnavigating New Zealand, Cazz - sooooooo looking forward to it.

Those pesky gremlins!!! I can still see everyone's clocks. :confused:;)

Nice one, we are off around NZ as well....very excited. If i could see you clocks i would be able to tell what ship your on, but alas, nothing but the red X :p

Pacific Dawn, Cazz. It has just made Brisbane it's home :) although those Sydneysiders want it back - everyone loves the Dome!

I see you are on the Dawn Princess.

Havnt been on the PD yet. It seems to be a popular ship. Yes, we are going on the Dawn Princess, we have been on the Sun Princess and from what i gather they are both identical ships, would have been nice to go on a completly different ship but the time was good. Besides, we have been happy with Princess, so why change :)

Havnt been on the PD yet. It seems to be a popular ship. Yes, we are going on the Dawn Princess, we have been on the Sun Princess and from what i gather they are both identical ships, would have been nice to go on a completly different ship but the time was good. Besides, we have been happy with Princess, so why change :)

Nice to see you also wave the Princess flag Jas. :D

Re the counters, this is my 3rd day "blind". I have to write my countdown days in my diary.:(

Cheers,

Anna

Archived