12/14/09 Celebrity Equinox 10 night Caribbean photos AQ class 1601

WehoAtlantis

I just added scans of the "Celebrity Today" and it is from day number 2 Formal Night. People have asked for the activities etc from this cruise. They are the first 4 photos from my cruise link. In addition, I just finished my review and am currently sending it to Cruise Critic.

Mike

I just added scans of the "Celebrity Today" and it is from day number 2 Formal Night. People have asked for the activities etc from this cruise. They are the first 4 photos from my cruise link. In addition, I just finished my review and am currently sending it to Cruise Critic.

Mike

You take wonderful photos. I had seen most of these before from a link on another post. I see that you have Celebrity Today for 12-15-09. Would you be able to post these documents for additional days as well? Thanks again!

By the way, I see that Blu was listed as open seating for dinner. Was Blu open seating every night on your cruise? We like to establish a relationship with a waiter, so we are hoping to be able to have the same team each night. Then again, it might be nice to have flexibility. Normally we do late seating, but it may be nice to go early sometime.

I have scanned all of the Celebrity Todays except St. Maartan-I must have lost it. I have also included the Captains spotlight page and the Aqua Spa Menu and prices.

Blu had open seating everynight. I believe our sailing was the first to do so. It was nice to have the flexibility.

Enjoy,

Mike

I have scanned all of the Celebrity Todays except St. Maartan-I must have lost it. I have also included the Captains spotlight page and the Aqua Spa Menu and prices.

Blu had open seating everynight. I believe our sailing was the first to do so. It was nice to have the flexibility.

Enjoy,

Mike

Hi wanderlust402, the rest are now up. When we were in Blu, we sat in the same area for the first 5 days and then moved around the restaurant which included being sat by the windows and behind the wall. It is much easier to establish relationships with the wait staff and it seemed to happen faster than in the MDR. You do see all of the staff and can say hello pretty easy. Hope this helps.

Mike

Hi wanderlust402, the rest are now up. When we were in Blu, we sat in the same area for the first 5 days and then moved around the restaurant which included being sat by the windows and behind the wall. It is much easier to establish relationships with the wait staff and it seemed to happen faster than in the MDR. You do see all of the staff and can say hello pretty easy. Hope this helps.

Mike

Thank you very much. I downloaded and read them this last weekend. Thank you also for the well written review. I was able to read that yesterday. My cabin will be 1606, so it should be a mirror image of your 1601.

Thanks again!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all, just thought I would ask again. For some reason I lost the mini bar pricing list photos as well as the mini bar interior itself. If anyone has those, could you send them to me for my collection. I know I took them but their hiding in my computer somewhere.

Mike

Mike

Thank you for the awesome photos and detailed review! We are considering the Equinox w/ same itinerary for 2011. After seeing all your pix - I think we would even consider booking AQ, thank you!:)

Having stayed on Dominica for a week, I can attest to the fact that you do need to travel inland to see some of the gorgeous waterfalls and "jurasic park" like vegetation or, take a scuba/snorkeling day trip which would also be an awesome experience. ;)

Thanks again for all those photos!

Archived