Diamond status on Radiance?

You will have priority embarkation and debarkation, robes, and a nightly "Diamond Event" in a designated lounge with free wine and champagne and 25% off on other mixed drinks. There should be a Platinum/Diamond/D+ event of some sort. You will get the much reduced Diamond coupon booklet. The only coupons of any use to me is the bogo wine and the internet.

What will Diamond status on Radiance do for us?

I keep seeing problems with plumbing on various decks. Sure hope it is fixed by our Feb cruise! Any more recent news?

Replacing all the filtration systems on each deck that is located between cabins in the outer walls, plus the replacing of all existing water lines with PVC pipes in an ongoing project and will take a while to complete. The job should be done sometime in 2010.

Thanks for the help. What are the internet charges with the discount?

Diamond/Diamond Plus get a coupon in the newly revised book worth $10. Though I do not know how the coupon would work if you purchased one of the internet packages that I have listed.

$.55 per minute

Or pre-paid Internet Packages:

60 Minutes............. $28

90 Minutes............. $38

150 Minutes........... $55

The lowest you will pay is $.37 a minute with the 150 minute package.

its a 10.00 off coupon, but be sure to go to guest relations and get it applied BEFORE you use the internet... they wont take it off after any usage..

We heard a lot of yelling from down the hall on the 2nd day. A balcony cabin on deck 7 forward starboard side had flooded, but after that,I didn't hear of any more incidence. We had family on 10th deck that had no problems any where around them,so maybe the plumbing is getting near fixed..FOR good!

Also, there is a separate Diamond/Diamond plus concierge area at the Hollywood Odyssey on Deck 13 after 8pm (not really sure about times)with free house wine. My table mates told me about it and would go right before dinner..

The Diamond Event is held nightly from 5-8:30PM and it is usually in one of the lounges on Deck 13.

There is free wine, sodas and champagne. Any other mixed drink can be purchased at 25% off the price.

Also, there is a separate Diamond/Diamond plus concierge area at the Hollywood Odyssey on Deck 13 after 8pm (not really sure about times)with free house wine. My table mates told me about it and would go right before dinner..

The Hollywood Odyssey is used for Diamond Plus and suite guests as an overflow for the Concierge Lounge (at least that is what happens on other Radiance class ships when the CL is overcrowded). It is not for Diamond members. Diamonds are invited to go to the nightly Diamond Event in whatever lounge (frequently the Vortex) is established as the site for this event. Diamond Plus members, and suite guests, receive free cocktails, beer, wine and soft drinks and hot and cold hors d'ouevres during the hours of approx. 5 and 8:30 pm.:)

Archived