Arrangint a POA Meet and Greet

marym933

Hello, I am new to NCL. I would like to arrange a meet and greet for our CC roll call. I have tried the email listed in other posts - groupevent(ship name)@ncl.com I have tried using Pride of America and POA in the email but, it comes back undeliverable. Can anyone help me?? THANKS!!

Hello, I am new to NCL. I would like to arrange a meet and greet for our CC roll call. I have tried the email listed in other posts - groupevent(ship name)@ncl.com I have tried using Pride of America and POA in the email but, it comes back undeliverable. Can anyone help me?? THANKS!!

I just sent a message to the meetingcoordinator(name of ship)@ncl.com. It used to be groupcoordinator but was changed about a year or so ago. It didn't come back so I think they got it. I wouldn't expect an answer in my case until tomorrow. If I don't get one, then I will try something else.

Nita

try groupeventprideofamerica@ncl.com

or groupeventprideofamerica@ncla.com

Archived